If you are currently using another launcher, you can set Arrow Launcher as your default launcher by performing the following steps:
- Find the "Arrow Launcher" app in your App Drawer, and launch it.
- 2 things can happen here:
Once you are in the Arrow Launcher, perform the following steps:
- If the system prompts you for whether you want to set Arrow Launcher as your default launcher in this step, you can choose "always" here and then that's it.
- If not, then proceed to the steps below:
Now Arrow Launcher is set to be your default launcher.
- Swipe up the dock
- Tap on "Settings" at the bottom of the dock
- Tap on "Set default launcher" in the "Quick Access" section
- Choose Arrow Launcher from the list