- Lock screen wallpaper can't be supported on the version below Android 7.0 for now.
- Lock screen wallpaper can't be supported on Moto, Oppo, Lenovo and XiaoMi devices, no matter what the Android version is.
1. Open" Launcher settings"
2. Click "Change wallpaper" option
3. If you want to keep wallpaper the same every day, you can click "Select a wallpaper" and set one for "Lock screen" as below snapshot-1.
4. If you want to keep wallpaper different every day, you can click option: "Set up a wallpaper rotation" to apply your photos or bing daily wallpaper. Then choose to apply wallpaper to the Lock screen as below snapshot-2.