Known Issues

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. recent

recent apps page(not feed) do not have effect of row x column size.
    using note 4 5.7 inch qhd display

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bing daily background link no longer shown

I have set the Bing daily wallpaper as background. The Bing logo is no longer shown on the display so I can't read where the picture was taken. Please restore the link?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When I used Note 8 (with Outlook app) badge is never shown only at Outlook app in Galaxy Note 8 (other phone has no problem showing badge)

When I used Microsoft Launcher with Galaxy Note 8 (with Outlook app), badge is never shown only at Outlook app in Galaxy Note 8 (other phone has no problem showing badge)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. icon size

Maximum Icon size dramatically reduced in this version over previous version, with too much of a gap between icons on a page. The maximum Icon size needs to be increased back to the size of previous versions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. icon

I can't change the icons... please put the option back

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. icon grid alignment has shifted to the left of centre in latest update.

The icon grid alignment has shifted to the left of centre.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Long Tap does not work: so I cannot move icons. ロングタップができなくなりました。アイコンを動かすことができません。

Long Tap does not work: so I cannot move icons or activate edit mode. ロングタップが効かなくなりました。アイコンを動かすことができません。

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. unused places on start screen

I configured my start sceen to 6x6 Layout but not all cells are filled with an app icon. The last 4 fields on the bottom right are empty.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. icons always cuttoff on tablet rotation. tried many many settings. icons once set in portrait or landscape should rotate in place.

app icons on home screen cutoff. either a column will disappear or row will dissapear entirely upon rotation between landscape and portrait.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New App Shortcuts

Recently when installing new apps, the automatic shortcuts are being placed on the halfway point between the two vertically scrolling pages. This only occurs when there is two blank rows on the 2nd (bottom) screen. If they are full, the default 'no space for shortcut' appears as it should.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am not able to change the icon size.

unable to change the icon size

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. icons crammed

Icons crammed into the top left corner of one of my screens, making the text illegible due to overlapping. New apps installed seem to go around them

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. unable to remove a page from home pages

unable to remove a page from home pages

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Notification badge bleed over adjacent screens

In 7c 9r layout, Icon size as Default, and Vertical scroll screens enabled in home screen.

If there is a Notification (counter) badge on the top most row of second screen, then a small trimmed off semi circle is visible at the bottom of the 1st screen

Test Device: Mi 5 Pro

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dynamic icon feature does not function in MIUI9

Dynamic icons which work like a charm in Lineage OS, just won't function in MIUI. For example, the calendar icon should have reflected what date it is today, but it just 'stuck' in its static icon in MIUI 9.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add shortcut from other APPs

I can not add shortcut from other Apps to home in Microsoft Launcher. For example, MI Home APP, it can add device shortcut icon to home.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Google Photos icon

The Google Photos icon in Microsoft Launcher icon pack is just a black outline. Looks normal when switching to System icon pack.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 49 50 51 53 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base