Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. me han desaparecido varios escritorios

me han desaparecido varios escritorios de los que tenía configurados en mi teléfono

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. padding issue new beta update

after the new beta update on 20 Jan, I'm experiencing issues with app icon placement inside folder's thumbnails on home screen. and also widgets aren't having proper padding.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Scrolling through Left in home screen have some animation bug when feed are turned of and screen have a widget ...

scrolling through Left in home screen have some animation issues when feed is turned off and there is a full screen widget in home screen...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. App shortcut rearrangement is annoying and not very intuitive.

Moving shortcuts and folders is not easy and should be redone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. start screen has been broken in last update

Start screen cannot changed when I change position of my tablet (f.e. from portrait to landscape position).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Nokia 8 android 8.0. Icons size is not equal and optimized for every application.

On the Nokia 8 with android 8.0 icons size seems to be randomised. For example outlook icon is smaller than google apps icons. Plus the notification bubble of outlook does not work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. new page with shortcuts missing

I have an option to create new page, but it is not giving me an option to create empty page where I can put new application icons. I can provide more details and screenshots via email if needed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Message counter malfunction

The message counters don't update immediately, and remain stuck for a while. Some of them don't even update for days, once you have read all the messages.
    Please solve this issue quickly guys, it's fundamental for everyday use.
    Cheers,

Fernando

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Icon positioning in landscape and portrait Format.

Icon positioning in landscape and portrait Format.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cannot change icon pack after last upadate

Icon packs showing in the setting.. But after selecting one and pressing done... Doesn't do anything.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. S8 plus screen resolution change

When changing screen resolution there is no way to restart launcher since the confirmation button cannot be reached

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Icons appear pixelated

When the icon size is set to anything larger than default they seem normal however when set to default they seem pixelated. This happens only on icons that are inside folders also my icons are circular and this problem occured when I upgraded to the latest version

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. app folders

apps in the folders on the home screen tend to have more padding that the app icon, resulting in vairous accidental touches, especially when touched around 1cm below the icon when viewing in a opened folder

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. hello, Samsung Galaxy Clock icon Display time but become static after using Microsoft Launcher

Dynamic clock icon which display time not working with MS Launcher. It stops showing current time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Icon

Changing icon via app drawer doesn't change icon in every required places. Such as in frequently used app section when you pull down search. I'm not sure about in notifications if the icon changes there too or not.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. the function of locking the home screen apps to prevent modification also prevent the menu list that pop-up when press hold on certain app.

the function of locking the home screen apps to prevent modification also prevent the menu list that pop-up when press hold on certain apps, which should be the aim of this function.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. icon spacing needs improving. can't evenly discuss vertically.

icon spacing is not consistent. unable to equally space icons vertically.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. when i drag any app to the screen at the bottom it just stick on the screen

when i drag any app to the bottom of the screen it just stick to it

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Home screen not filling with icons

Since the update I loaded this morning my home screen of icons are not filling the whole screen. There is a large gap between the bottom row and the dock. When I change the number of rows it just makes more in the same smaller space and the gap remains the same. I have a Droid Turbo.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Under personaliz, homescreen, dock and drawer icon size option is duplicated with the same choice under the separate dock &app drawer.

See keyword description. Homescreen custom has dock and app drawer icon size choices duplicates.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base