Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Folders disappeared!

I played a bit with the number of columns and lines of apps on the home screen. The result was, that folders disappeared. I'm upset because the folders include website links I did not save anywhere else. It's fine if folders get moved when I reduce the number of columns/lines but to delete them is a no-go.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I can't resize the icon. The slider to resize doesn't move.

I can't resize the icon.The slider to resize doesn't move.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can't see white icons in preview

When trying to choose a white icon in Microsoft Launcher, the icons are only barely visible due to white preview background. Specifically I'm using CaelusWhite icon pack on Google Pixel 2 running Android 11 with October 2020 OS updates and latest version of Microsoft Launcher. I have a screenshot, but can't attach it to this form.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Icon size too small on desktop, too big in tray. Can't change either.

Icon size is too small on the desktop and too big in the tray. Can't change either setting.
    Also, when it let's me do it the settings don't stick.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Emptos icon pack masking doesn't work

I have the Emptos icon pack that masks icons that aren't included. The making works on other launchers, but not Microsoft Launcher

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can't reset icon

When you choose a specific icon for a single app by holding the app and choosing a new icon, applying a new icon pack doesn't change that app and there's no way to reset it so that the customized icon will change when a new icon pack is applied to all apps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Folders doesn't change shape.

1 long press on a folder to bring the folder settings.
    2. Select any desired shape, ex Round.
    As there is no accept or confirm action one need to go back.
    Issue: the folder shape is not changed

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. icon can't displayed

gallery icon and some other icon doesn't display properly

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. folders not respecting icon choice

the icons for my system apps have all been swapped to the blue Google defaults. after the 92360 update this morning they're now showing the MS version in the unopened folder, and the correct version when you open it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Both size of icons and police size are unstable after system reset.

Impossible to maintain settings for: icons size and police font size.
    After each opening of the MS Launcher, the above settings are set to a different size.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Icon background

The background color of icons when forcing all the same shape it's not the same for all icons, for example the default flutter app (the one you get when creating a flutter app) icon gets a blue background that is hard to figure out the icon in there, same happens for other apps

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Symbols loosing size setting

Symbols are loosing size setting After a Device restart. The problem is shown since about 3 Updates. In the app the size setting is correct but the Symbols are too small.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. íconos

Los iconos comenzaron a desaparecer repentinamente, el de google fotos y algunos mas no se muestran.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Changed Icons changed back to what they were after reboot or launcher run.

I change icons and they are changed back after a phone reboot or launcher run. Samsung s10+

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can't change icons size on home page!

I can't change icons size on home page when icon rows are set above number 4!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. widgets keep disappearing from home screen

widgets keep disappearing from home screen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A modificação dos ícones não está salvando.

Toda vez que altero o ícone de um aplicativo, tanto com o Pack da launcher, do sistema, ou um baixado, após reiniciar o aparelho as modificações são desfeitas e ficam da forma original, nos packs baixados foi o mais recorrente, mas já aconteceu com uma alteração para um ícone da launcher e sistema.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Icon pack

Obligé de redémarrer le téléphone pour que le pack d'icônes créé avec "Icon pack studio" soit pris en compte.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. app drawer icon doesnt change

For some reason when you try to change the icon of the app drawer it doesn't save. it just stays the same.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base