Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Laout

Placement does not work correctly with the bottom grid on the Horizontal Home screen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. new icon added to 2nd screen can't be aligned

new icon added to 2nd screen can't be aligned

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cannot apply icon pack updates

There is no way to apply icon pack updates. I know for a fact there is an update for some icons but I can't apply them.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Icons change the shape and name I set after the device restarts.

Icons change shape and name after restarting the device.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Microsoft icon looks like a virus.

After new update Microsoft launcher icon look like a virus.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Icons keep changing

Icons keep changing in dock and home screen to random icon

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. search icon

can't find search icon...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. unable to remove page

I'm unable to remove a page. I removed all shortcuts and widgets. It's empty, but I'm unable to delete it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please can you make third party app icon the default when downloading new apps. It currently keeps using phone default app icon

I'm using a third party app for app icon designs. Please can you fix so that when downloading new apps it automatically changes to that third party icon design. At the moment new apps change to default phone icon design and each time I have to redownload the rhrid party icon design. It gets annoying

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please can you make third party app icon the default when downloading new apps. It currently keeps using phone default app icon

I'm using a third party app for app icon designs. Please can you fix so that when downloading new apps it automatically changes to that third party icon design. At the moment new apps change to default phone icon design and each time I have to redownload the rhrid party icon design. It gets annoying

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. icons size

after restart, the launcher shows some custom icons in smaller size

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adaptive icons packs aren't supported

Using an icon pack that contains adaptive icons doesn't work. The icon pack appears in the menu, but no icons are displayed. The selection menu just appears empty. Non-adaptive icons work fine.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. icons in home disappear when changing layout

icons in home disappear when changing icons size

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. big

After the last update, icons on the home page are being automatically setted on the "big" size every time the phone is booted.

On the settings they appear to be on the "default" size (3/5). So, for changing them, I have to select "big" (4/5) (and they don't change, because that was the size already displayed), and then "default" again. But this is something to be done after every phone rebooting.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Default launcher is under Microsoft

The default Samsung UI is still "showing up" randomly at times while working with Microsoft Launcher. I will exit an app or use the Home swipe gesture and what I see is the Samsung UI. Have to swipe up again for MS Launcher to come back. Also when starting to type in an app it seems the default UI icons are "behind" the text box and my typing will instead start an app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Whatsapp icon become smaller after i change the icon shapes

Whatsapp icon became smaller after i change the icon shapes to circle.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base