Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Below are a list of known issues, cast your vote to receive updates on a specific issue. Also, please add a comment with more details if you have them.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change the font back to Segoe UI

The latest beta update changed the Launcher font to Roboto from Segoe UI. This is AWFUL. Please change it back to Segoe UI immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not want any Google made crap on my phone. This includes their ugly fonts.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Icons smaller on the new beta

In the new beta 5.3 the icons are smaller, even if I chose the large setting

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. can no longer set icons for folders

icons for folders reset to default shape after restart

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Group icon not staying after being set

after setting up a specific icons for group it stays like that for a little while the same day it reverses to the default view with tiny icons in a small square. send Behavior if I reboot my phone. this is a new bug with the latest version. so far It was working perfectly

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Search bar resets to curved type

I have selected the box/rectangular search bar from the customisation menu. I will become aware later that the box has defaulted backed to the curved/circular type. Going back to the search bar menu in customisation it still shows square type as selected. I have to select a different option and then select square again to get it to return to the desired box type.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. icon edges aren't smooth. Please fix them

Icons shapes aren't perfect. The edge of the icons are not looking good

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. same shape icons

icon shapes add bulky look around existing icons. Also icon shapes were added to the dock widget icons and should be optional/customizable. Please allow them to be back to the way they were with dock background options.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Samsung squircle icon wrapped in squircles

Samsung's apps use squircle icons. With the new "icon shape" feature, when picking the squircle shape, these squircle app icons are wrapped in squircle containers, rather than just showing them as is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. OnePlus community app icon is not sized correctly

OnePlus community app icon is not sized correctly. It feels a lot smaller when compared to normal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Часы и погода отображаются не по центру экрана

мой внутренний идеалист погиб: часы отображаются не по центру экрана; при изменении размера остается большой кусок справа

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Icon shape

Seems not to work proparly when using iconApps like "lines" . Not all Icons getting shaped. Also the white Icons get a white shape, so you can't see the icon anymore.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Folder icons keep resetting to default view vs the icon I change it to. Please fix.

Folder icons keep resetting to default view vs the icon I change it to. Please fix.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Icons pinned to home screen won't change after changing icon pack

Icons pinned to home screen won't change after changing icon pack. The icon pack have the apps covered but won't change on the home screen unless you delete and repin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. off center

the home screen grid is off center if the number of columns is set to an odd number. I tried different icons to see it isn't an issue with the icon itself. all of the center icons were just off center.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Edit Icon option NOT WORKING AT ALL, Why???

Edit Icon Option is NOT WORKING AT ALL

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. moving apps

sometimes really really difficult, or impossible, to get an app or widget to go where you want it to. Often when trying to add to folders I end up having to chase the folder around my screen until it realises I'm trying to add to it not move it. Often I have to drop the app and try again from wherever I dropped it, leading to unnecessary organisation of my home screen. I know you can lock things, but i think this issue is more than that. cheers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Changing individual app icon does not show all available icon packs.

When trying to change an individual app icon, choosing from different available icons (from the same pack), not all of the icon packs are available to choose from.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Known Issues

Feedback and Knowledge Base