Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Not responding

Launcher hangs consistently when creating a shortcut from messenger app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. przy powrocie do okna głównego Microsoft Launcher długo się ładuje.

Kiedy wracam przyciskiem "Home" do ekranu głównego lub wybudzam telefon mija od 3-5 sekund zanim pojawi się zawartość - ikony, foldery. na początku użytkowania nie działo się tak. Nawet kiedy chcę napisać krótką wiadomość muszę czekać. Jest to bardzo irytujące.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Smart unlock with Bluetooth device does not work

I use a bluetooth device (mi band 2) to keep my device unlocked as long as the device is connected (smart unlock). This feature does not work, if I lock the screen using the double tab lock gesture from the Microsoft launcher, while it does work when I lock the screen using the double tab gesture from the default launcher of the LG g4.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. lock screen

when I have BING wallpaper and another one wallpaper for lock screen. Every time when new BING wallpaper appears it change also lock screen picture.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. locking home screens doesn't lock out panel settings

When the home screen is locked in settings, the icons and folders are indeed locked. However, the home panels are NOT locked. Long pressing on an unoccupied portion of the home panel will zoom out to the home panel settings. This should not be the case when home screen lock is enabled.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have an extra home screen and I can't delete it.

I have an extra home screen and I can't delete it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Infinity scrolling widget resiszing

When infinity scrolling between end pages there is a sudden resizing of the screen. It corrects itself immediately, but it shouldn't be happening at all

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Unnecessarily 3 dots coming on homescreen

I have a single home screen and when i open my menu screen by sliding up, and then i get back to my home screen, i find 3 white dots in the lower mid which are basically to indicate for extra screen but i don't have any leaving the main home screen. And sometimes the dots disappear.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When I use double tap to turn off the screen and then press the I/O button to turn on, I have to put my default password, not fingerprint...

When I use double tap to turn off the screen and then press the I / O button to turn on, I have to put my default password instead of just my fingerprint. Fingerprint only works when I / O is pressed to disable screen ...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. where can I change my lock screen gesture?

after selecting one lock screen gesture, I am not able to find a proper method to reselect it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Line app chat shortcut cannot be added to home screen

When using the Line chat app, I'm unable to pin a chat shortcut to the homescreen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. launcher is not supporting lock screen wallpaper

microsoft launcher doesn't support lock screen . lock screen remains same as the previous one

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. lockscreen

Whenever i unlock my lockscreen. The phone opens to the task manager screen and doesnt open to the the home screen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Lock home screens

Turning this on removes the phone from intune list

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. całkowicie telefon się wiesza ekran robi się czarny trwa to 20 min mam Galaxy S6 poprawcie to bateria 2 razy szybciej schodzi

czarny ekran bateria 2 razy szybciej schodzi niż to oczekiwano znane błędy aplikacja wasza przeciąża podzespoły telefonu 2 razy wolniej pracuje i uruchamia się tak samo z aplikacjami wprowadzcie poprawki

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base