Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Below are a list of known issues, cast your vote to receive updates on a specific issue. Also, please add a comment with more details if you have them.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bing daily wallpaper lock screen

Whenever I set both the home and lock screen to the Bing daily image, the lock screen never updates the next day, but the home screen does.

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    13 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. pantalla encendida

tengo un grave problema. Al entrar un mensaje o notificación se enciende la pantalla y así se queda hasta que la tengo que apagar manualmente. Donde aparece un icono de candado se queda activo. urge se solucione ese problema

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 解锁

指纹解锁时经常要等待几秒钟点亮屏幕,然后只显示桌面壁纸以及状态栏,持续两秒后桌面图标出现

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I need help and my phone is bad

(My phone deleted all of my pictures, most of them were stored on my sim card by the way..) Anyhow, can you please add a feature to help me download the pictures off my phone?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Il blocco schermo

Inutilizzabile, perché devo rimettere sempre il pin e non funziona l'impronta

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. unlocks when dismissing calendar notification

When locked, a calendar reminder will pop up - dismissing that notification will cause the phone to unlock without a pin or fingerprint. Does not unlock with standard Samsung launcher. Facial recognition is not enabled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Home screen icons moving resizing

After the last update of the launcher my Samsung S8 went crazy - when I push and hold any icon othe home screen to see the settings or move it, instead the icon starts to move across the screen chaotically... Wtf?! Please fix it, as my home screen now looks as a disaster. Along with it, I cannot thus change an icon to another one, for example. And widgets stopped updating correctly

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. the locked home screen is now so accessible, it is not like the previous version after the latest update.

The latest update makes all my apps easily uninstalled, and eases anyone to unlock my home screen. While on the previous one, nothing appears when I press and hold any icon. Could you please exclude this new feature in next update?

Please watch my video below...

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1-ShxJwIi5LFr3m0yAn7THuw0GBtA5N8Z

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Lock Home Screens is now useless

After some recent update, the behavior of locked home screens has changed. The entire reason I enabled the option was to keep context menus from appearing and widgets and icons from moving. Now, this all happens regardless of the state of the setting. Please revert, and have the warning message about the locked home screens show up once or at most a few times, as it seems this is why you changed it (people getting confused as to why they are unable to move/edit the content of their home screens).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. During Launcher setup, it shows an option for "your current wallpaper" which is NOT what my wallpaper is

During Launcher setup, it does not let you choose to keep your existing wallpaper. It has an option that says "your current wallpaper" but that is NOT the user's actual wallpaper

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 主页下面总生成一个空白页面 删除后还会有

主页下面总生成一个空白页面 删除后还会有

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. cannot set lock screen

There is no option to set images or wallpapers in lock screen from this launcher. Had to disable the launcher, then set the lock screen picture and enable again. There is an option to set the wallpaper on home screen only and not on the lock screen, which is a bit annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. cannot change lock screen image

Cannot set a lockscreen picture.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bing image on the lock screen does not change each day as before

The Bing daily image does not change each day like it use to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 잠금화면과 홈화면의 불일치

배경화면 설정 옵션에 홈화면만 있음.

잠금화면도 홈화면과 동일한 배경으로 취급하고싶음

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Home Button vibrates twice.

When long pressing the home screen or pressing the home button my devices vibrates twice...is just kinda annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. cant log into device

my device is saying my pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings on the device

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Camera fail during lock unlocks phone.

When phone is locked open camera. Start to record video. This fails on my phone, I think because my video records to my SD card and maybe that gets locked with lock screen? When this fails camera exits to an unlocked, launch screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Known Issues

Feedback and Knowledge Base