Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Below are a list of known issues, cast your vote to receive updates on a specific issue. Also, please add a comment with more details if you have them.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bing daily wallpaper lock screen

Whenever I set both the home and lock screen to the Bing daily image, the lock screen never updates the next day, but the home screen does.

113 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    16 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. hi there, I don't know how to change my screenlock background?

hi there, I don't know how to change my screenlock background.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. when I perform lock screen gesture screen goes black but doesn't instead of actually locking the screen

when I perform lock screen gesture, screen goes black instead of locking the screen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Il blocco schermo

Inutilizzabile, perché devo rimettere sempre il pin e non funziona l'impronta

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Microsoft launcher does not get blocking screen activation on MIUI 10. Specifically on smartphone Xiaomi my 9

Microsoft launcher does not get blocking screen activation on MIUI 10. Specifically on smartphone Xiaomi my 9

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. what did you do to my phone??? where's MY home page????? the one I spent time and energy thoughtfully setting up the way I WANTED IT?!?!?!?!

what did you do to my phone??? where's MY home page????? the one I spent time and energy thoughtfully setting up the way I WANTED IT?!?!?!?!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ロック画面

ロック画面に設定した画像が右にずれて表示される

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. homepage option in Microsoft launcher stuck

launcher is stuck on option to delete homepage, I can't get back to normal view without a reset.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 主页下面总生成一个空白页面 删除后还会有

主页下面总生成一个空白页面 删除后还会有

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. lot of bugs

lagging

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 다른건 다 좋은데 v50 제스쳐로 5초후 잠금 해도 화면만 꺼지고 잠기지가 않네요. 터치하면 터치 다먹고 화면도 다시 보여요. 물론 잠근 풀린상태로요. 바로잠금 하면 지문인식을 못쓰고.. 개선해주세요

다른건 다 좋은데 v50 제스쳐로 5초후 잠금 해도 화면만 꺼지고 잠기지가 않네요. 터치하면 터치 다먹고 화면도 다시 보여요. 물론 잠근 풀린상태로요. 바로잠금 하면 지문인식을 못쓰고.. 개선해주세요

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Pin

I just purchased and Set up pin for new HP Steam. When asked for pin outs telling me It's wrong then sends code to my email. after entering code and password to email it goes right back to asking for pin.

can this be reset

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. lock screen not working

I have p20 pro, and the lock screen just wont set. even if i go to settings and change the lock screen it still is the old one with old clock and old paper. I have the updated os so its probably not that

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Problem with Walpaper in lock screen.Bug...

I have selected the same wallpaper for both my home and lock screen. unfortunately, the picture shows in lock screen is a different one. I believe it is a clash between system and launcher settings. please clear the bug..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. lock screen wallpaper

As stated in the Faq: "Lock screen wallpaper can't be supported on Moto, Oppo, Lenovo and XiaoMi devices, no matter what the Android version is."

I have a Xiaomi MI A1 smartphone and I wonder why this feature won't work, since other apps on the store can successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

Please, try to solve this.

Thank you

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Spotify controls on lockscreen not working on Galaxy S10

After installing Microsoft Launcher the Spotify controls on the lockscreen dont work anymore. It works for a limited time after restarting the phone but stops working after a few hours.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Known Issues

Feedback and Knowledge Base