Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. when I tap to see background apps, it doesn't display only the screen with the apps.

when I tap to see background apps, The screen doesn't display only the apps but the main page too at the same time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. finger print (biometric unlock) is not working on infinix note 7 pro.

to unlock device with finger scanner is not working on infinix note 7 pro while using Microsoft launcher, always showing message "for extra security enter your pin"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Portrait layout images not properly cropped when used for background image.

Portrait images will not display properly when applied as the background image. They are dramatically zoomed in towards the middle of the image when the screen is in portrait or in landscape orientatin. Landscape images work perfectly in landscape mode and crop towards the center when in portrait so they're still usable in portrait and some even look great. However, not a single portrait image I tried works. It worked fine before what I assume was a recent update because this issue is very recent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Lg g6,double tap,lock

When I double tap to lock the device. It is accompanied by a delay of 10 seconds.My device is Lg g6

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 新安装应用桌面快捷方式无法创建,因为桌面默认已经锁定

微软桌面版本:6.2.200803.90837
    设备信息:Samsung S7 Edge
    系统:Android 8.0

情况描述:
    在设置“主屏幕”页面里的“锁定主屏幕”和“将新应用添加到主屏幕”功能互相冲突。都选中的情况下,新安装的应用快捷方式无法在桌面自动添加。安装应用后虽然有相应的解锁提示框出现,但手动解锁后该快捷方式已经不会在桌面上自动添加,快捷方式会添加失败。

提请要求:
    锁定主屏幕选项,应该主要是针对手势操作,对屏幕布局进行保护。很多需要在桌面放置快捷方式等后台操作,需要改变桌面布局的行为应属例外情况,应予以放行。否则会出现上述冲突情况。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Spotify

Spotify cuts off

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. wallpaper is bluery

wallpaper is bluery

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'm not able to unlock my phone via biometrics.

I'm not able to unlock my phone through bio matric

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. wallpaper

though the wallpaper fixes it's not set permanently and just changing for a common colour.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. lock screen doesn't show bing wallpaper it shows system lancher wallpaper

lock screen doesn't show wallpaper of m launcher it shows system launcher wallpaper

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. unable to playback music from lock screen with YouTube Music

I was previously able to pause, go back and forward with my music playing via YouTube Music on the lock screen. Now the controls don't seem to be responsive at all. I need to unlock the phone to go forward or back

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. lock screen rotates to landscape

The lock screen now rotates to landscape mode when I rotate the screen. I'm assuming this is related to a recent update. I didn't see any settings to disable it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. fghhh

Screen Apps changed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 所有

所有

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. everything crashed still ain't right

I am unable to turn off my phone I get a blue page with two options one about a custom installation and the other normal I chose the normal? but I still can't turn my phone all the way off for fear it will crash again and I don't know what I did to fix it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I can't choose a portrait image as a lock screen. The image is tilted 90 degrees

I can't choose a portrait image as a lock screen. The image is tilted 90 degrees

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. smart screen lock

Unable to disabled or view smart screen lock settings in mobile...Mobile automatically getting restart everyday

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base