Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. frequent apps not full

I deleted a few apps the other day and now the frequent apps has empty space for three apps but it never fills up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. frequent apps page as a homescreen does not get filled up with apps completely, on 5x7 layout, even whilst having plenty of apps installed

frequently used apps as a homepage does not fill up completely with apps. in a 5x7 layout, the top row of apps do not appear. Even whilst having plenty of apps, still does not show a whole screen full of apps. On Nexus 5x Android 8.1

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Frequent apps + no dock

When the dock is hidden, the frequent apps page does not extend to the bottom of the screen. Instead it still ends where the dock would be.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. frequent used apps

I don't want to see the apps already pinned to the dock again in the frequently used apps list. It makes no sense and hindrance to productivity. Make the algorithm to filter out dock apps or at least an option in the settings to choose this feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. frequent apps page last row is blank

on frequent app page, the last row is blank/empty. It was showing apps few days back but not right now. please solve this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. frequently used app

Layout issue: On frequently used App page, their is a blank area at the top edge which looks weird.
    On Huawei Mate 9 Anroid 7.1.1

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. recent apps from swipe down on home screen does not open correctly. Like opening messages app will open phone app or any other app. Mi RN4

Frequently used apps from home screen swipe down does not work properly. For eg. it opens phone app instead of WhatsApp or messaging instead of some other app which I want to open and I can't find a pattern but it opens one of the apps shown in the recent app menu. Sometimes it opens the correct one but most of the time the wrong app opens up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Frequently used apps menu aren't being filtered to remove pinned apps on the app drawer.

With the latest update, the frequently used apps are including apps that are in the app drawer at the bottom. It used to filter those out and now the apps that I like to get to using the frequently used pull down menu are not there. Is there a way to change that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. "Frequent" aps does not show new apps

When I install a new app it never appears in "frequent" section even if I use it daily

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Frequently used apps page is broken after the latest update.

After the latest update, the frequently used apps page is broken. The top row is blank with reverse order setting. The number of blank apps spot is equal to the number of shortcuts in dock.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. frequent apps

frequently used apps are not displayed on full page, there is still room for 2 more apps
    I have tried adding them manually

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Launcher does not take its own app. All open apps can not be killed. Last app left after killing all the apps is always left open.

After opening a set of apps at the time of killing apps the last app can not be killed. Seems like the launcher clings to last used app and it is treated as launcher app which obviously can't be killed by any means. It may be the case issue is Le Eco 1s specific but I did not experience it in any other launcher.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 5x8 sized frequently used apps not filling correctly

I have set my frequently used apps size to 5 columns and 8 rows. Instead that the launcher is drawing 9 rows and the top one has 3 empties on the left permanently.

Other size combinations I tried are working properly as far as it seems.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. frequent apps

The frequent apps widget on the utility page has recently started to include apps from the dock. These do not show in the expanded view. It was better when these weren't included at all. Would it be possible to revert to this behaviour or add an option to enforce it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Frequently used apps page is crowded

App icon spacing is too crowded on Frequent Apps widget. Should have an app density and icon size setting separate from home screen settings.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. frequently used app

frequently used app is limited to 15 apps only after the last 2 updates

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Frequently used apps do not update

Frequently used apps never update.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base