Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't drag app into Frequently Used Apps page

I followed the instructions for re-adding an app to the frequently used app section/page, but the overlay never appears as in the screenshot and when I drop it, it says "home screen full"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Removed apps reappearing in frequently used apps page

Repro steps
    1. Remove apps from frequently used apps page (I have pinned them in other page already)

Result
    - it shows up again after sometime

Expected
    - It should never show up unless i add them back manually

Notes
    - it started happening with latest aop update

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Back camera not opening/rotating

Back camera is not opening or rotating. When i pressed rotate button then no action. Only front camera showing when i launch camera.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. App Freeze

App Freeze after everything few seconds.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. hardware buttons not working on OnePlus 3t , only the back button is working.

Hardware buttons not working with this launcher, out of the 3 hardware buttons provided by OnePlus 3t only back button is working, the home and recent button is not working. I've changed the button settings however they are still unresponsive. The device is detecting the touch however no action is initiated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Empty last row of frequently used apps.

After a new update, the bottom most row of frequently used apps is empty. The apps fill only up to the second last row.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. incorrect report in used time for Google process

in Xiaomi mi9 lite the report of used time on left screen report Google has top used process. but Google isnt reported in battery report

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. recent apps don't load

from home screen, if I pull down the drawer, I see the recent apps that I used. but for some reason if I click on those, it does not load. I have to open the app drawer to open any app. is that a known bug.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The recently used apps list does not fill the screen

The recent apps page only shows 4 rows of apps, when 6 can be shown. Normally it shows 6 but from time to time the top 2 rows will disappear. To fix this issue I have to manually kill the launcher. I use the reversed mode on this list so that the most used app appears on the bottom right corner. When the top two rows disappear I still see the most used app.

I'm using a Samsung galaxy s10e with Android 10.

Feel free to contact me for more information, screenshots, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Recently used apps list icons no longer open apps

In search, the recently used apps list doesn't open the apps any longer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The gap between app icons of the frequently used apps panel will shrink weirdly after back from editing widget mode.

Reproduce steps
    1. Go frequently used apps panel
    2. Let app go into editing widget mode
    3. Just press back, leave the editing mode

Result
    The gap between apps will shrink weirdly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. every time I restart the phone it activates me frequently used applications is the option that is in search -> Search suggestions

every time I restart the phone it activates me frequently used applications is the option that is in search -> Search suggestions

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Apps won't start from "Frequently used apps"

Launching an app from the frequently used apps page leads to the home screen, i.e. the app is not starting as expected.
    From the app drawer and home screen everything works normally.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. single app missing from frequently used app grid widget

The least used app on the frequently used app grid is blank. it started a couple weeks back and hasn't fixed itself. I reduced the grid size and it works, but I dont like not using the whole screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. frequently used apps page shifts icons up until restart

frequently used app page shifts icons up and leaves an empty bottom row or space until you restart Launcher

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. frequently used app screen icons move upwards

there has to be padding between icons in frequently used app screen but that goes away after resetting the launcher.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. a aba de aplicativos recentes mostra informações desatualizadas

a aba dos aplicativos mostram informações desatualizadas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base