Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. a aba de aplicativos recentes mostra informações desatualizadas

a aba dos aplicativos mostram informações desatualizadas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. app icons recess/disappear after wireless charging

my apps page end up missing 2 rows of apps after I overnight charge my phone on a wireless charger. if I charge on a plug it, sometimes 1 row disappears. I either have to restart my phone or change the screen resolution to fix it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Overview mode messes up frequently used apps page when the page header is hidden

The overview mode makes the frequently used apps page show only the apps that fit in the smaller boundaries of overview mode. When you exit overview mode, they stay gone.

This only seems to happen if the page header is hidden. Restarting the launcher fixes the issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. frequently used apps widget keeps losing a whole row until I restart ms launcher. annoying.

frequently used app widget keeps losing the bottom row, like dissapeared, until I restemart Microsoft launcher.

it's happens a couple times a day. super annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Frequent

The frequently used apps screen only shows 5 rows of apps. This leaves a lot of unused space on the s10+

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Frequently used apps space wasted

On my device, I have the frequently used apps section pinned to its own screen. On it, there is a large blank space between the icons and the drawer section. This space could be occupied by the icons adding some more vertical space between them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. frequently used

Frequently used widget leaves bottom two rows blank if the "dock mode is turned off". I wanted the entire screen to be utilized with frequently used widget by hiding the dock. But the widget does not utilise

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Recent Apps not appearing in the Recent Apps Tab

on Stock Android, there's the navigation keys. left is back, tapping middle takes you home, and holding middle opens the google assistant. and tapping right will take you to your tabs/recent apps, unless you closed out of them all. i have 5 apps open right now, and if i press right, it brings me to the page where my recent apps should be, but there's nothing appearing. please fix this issue. i am on Android 9.1 Pie, and i am using a Xiaomi Mi a2. thank you :3

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ukazuje się za każdym razem info sorry tur program od abnormal.is collrctinh logs.is about to exit. dlaczego?

ukazuje się za każdym razem sorry,tur program is abnormal .is collectinh logs.is about to exit.dlaczego?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. quick search

The layout of the quick search feature in the launcher (where the frequently used apps are displayed) needs to be optimised. Currently the search suggestions take up all the space on the screen when the keyboard is visible. This allows no space for the Apps (search results) to be visible with the keyboard. To get to the App Search Results the keyboard needs to be retracted everytime - this is very inconvenient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The text on the bottom row of icons on frequently used is cut off.

The text on the bottom row of icons on frequently used is cut off.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Recently used app page cut off

The frequently used apps page seems to appear as scrollable and is also larger than a single screen so either the bottom row labels are chopped off or the top row icons are truncated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. frequently used apps label

Black labels on dark background in frequently used apps page. All other pages show white labels instead.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. frequently used app does not utilise the entire space available on the screen

there are two blank rows which is not being used by the frequently used app widget on the home screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base