Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Below are a list of known issues, cast your vote to receive updates on a specific issue. Also, please add a comment with more details if you have them.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. frequently used app does not utilise the entire space available on the screen

there are two blank rows which is not being used by the frequently used app widget on the home screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. frequently used apps view does not scroll smoothly

When the frequently used apps is expanded from Your Feed, scrolling on that view is very slow and not smooth. This odd scrolling behavior is unlike the one in App Drawer, which scrolls smoothly and is more responsive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. quick launch apps not working

swipe down to bring up the top 10 apps (not sure what it's called)... for the past few weeks trying to launch these fails. very annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Samsung mail app keeps resetting the phone. doesn't happen in Samsung launcher

Samsung email resets the launcher. it doesn't happen when using Samsung default launcher

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Aplicaciones usadas recientemente, no se muestra correctamente en Samsung Galaxy S9+

En la página de aplicaciones usadas recientemente, la fila superior de aplicaciones sólo contiene un icono en la izquierda, el resto de la página se muestra correctamente. No importa el orden de las aplicaciones, parece ser una pobre adaptación al formato 18.5:9(ratio de pantalla)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. dkdl

The Frequently Used App (FUA) widget has two blank spaces which never gets populated with the apps I use frequently. For example:- I have 4x6 matrix of FUA widget in which only 22 icons will be populated. The last remaining two will be always empty. I am using the reverse order sorting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. On removing dock (and search bar), frequent apps page doesn't resize to fill extra length.

Please let the frequent apps page extend the actual length. Every other page type (calendar, tasks, blank/widgets) take advantage of the extra space while Frequent Apps just leave an empty section at the bottom.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. suggested apps frequent apps icon grid not changing

Frequently used apps page grid not resizing despite trying to change in settings many times. grid is set to 5x8 but is currently 5x11 on screen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi. My phone has started showing unable to access SD card when I use the Maverick App. I've never used an SD card in my phone before

Hi. My phone has started showing unable to access SD card when I try to use the Maverick App. I've never used a SD card in my phone before

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. TIM无法通过滑动主界面的方法正常打开。虽然可以通过滑动来启动tim,但是已经启动的tim不会显示在后台工作列表中。当通过应用图标直接启动tim后,若不在后台页面关闭tim则无法再次通过滑动启动tim。

TIM无法通过滑动主界面的方法正常打开。虽然可以通过滑动来启动tim,但是已经启动的tim不会显示在后台工作列表中。当通过应用图标直接启动tim后,若不在后台页面关闭tim则无法再次通过滑动启动tim

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. with MSN launcher the money app. does not work

with MSN launcher money app. does not function properly

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. missing my phone call button, calendar

MY phone call button is missing after updating and my calendar is gone as well. how about trying an update BEFORE dumping it on the masses?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. new update issues

missing icons/apps

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. frequently used apps section is not fully populated

Frequently used apps sectipn used to be fully populated with 5x6=30 apps but not anymore. Three spots are kept empty and I see only 27 apps there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. No translation in screen usage time

There is no translation in the screen usage time in 2nd Option (for example: Edge used for 2 Times).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Known Issues

Feedback and Knowledge Base