Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. no sirve el bloqueo de la barra de notificación

Al acceso el bloqueo de la barra de notificación, por ejemplo con gestos, y activar el gesto, la barra se bloquea un momento, pero después al continuar intentando vuelve a aparecer la barra de notificaciones.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Gesture  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Gesture mode doesn't work after update Android 11

After updating Android 11 and phone back on gestures was gone, navigation buttons back. Microsoft Launcher and gestures doesn't work at the same time.
    Mi note 10 lite

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. one ui 3.0 screen flash navigation gestures

i'm using full screen gestures with one ui 3.0 and every time i go home, i have to press twice on my folders or an app before it'll actually work. it's like it needs to refresh itself after going home with this navigation type

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Gesture are not working properly in YouTube full screen

Gesture are not working properly in YouTube when I see video in full screen I am unable to back in YouTube page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Problems with MSL gesture on Galaxy A71

Navigation gestures were enabled in a third-party launcher in ONEUI 2.5. However, when using navigation gestures with MSL, there is a flaw in the time to go to the home screen. When I do the "homescreen" gesture on the MSL home screen, it flashes and returns. That blink is big enough to notice and is uncomfortable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Moto G9: Android 10: Navigation Gesture Issue: While the other gestures are working, only 'Recent Apps' gesture is not working with MSL.

Moto G9: Android 10: Navigation Gesture Issue: While the other gestures are working, only 'Recent Apps' gesture is not working with MSL.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why not support full screen mode microsoft launcher swipe right to back & swipe up for resent application not i just updated android 11 for

I used poco x2 just updated my phone android 11 but microsoft launcher not support for full screen gesture

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Restart/Boot Loop

Device: OnePlus 7
    End Result- System Failure

When switching Android navigation gestures to buttons, before setting up the launcher, MSFT Launcher will become "stuck" in recents. You are not able to close or terminate it. For 30 minutes, it will drain battery to about 50%. At 49%, the phone will go into either a boot mode loop or restart loop depending on whether dev settings are on in device settings. No other app or launcher causes this bug based on basic testing I did. The only fix is remote wipe of the device and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Double tap to lock bricks phone

The double tap to lock the phone causes the phone to lock and remain unresponsive for indefinite time.

The screen doesn't come back with double tap (setup in setting to wake the phone).
    The screen doesn't glance when I lift it (setup in phone settings).
    Pressing the power button doesn't wake the phone up.

Only able respond again after plugging the charging cable in multiple times.

I am running the Microsoft Launcher on OnePlus 7 Pro running the open beta for Android 11. I realize that may be the cause of the issue but the Launcher shouldn't have the capability…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Celular: MotoG7Plus Modo "Navegação por um toque". O gesto de "abrir app anterior" não está funcionando corretamente.

Celular: MotoG7Plus
    Modo "Navegação por um toque". O gesto de "Abrir app anterior" não está funcionando corretamente.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Trong khi nghe nhạc, âm lượng bị nhỏ đột ngột khi tắt màn hình

Tôi đang nghe nhạc, âm lượng tự động bị nhỏ lại khi tôi khoá màn hình bằng douple tap

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Gesturing home causes a glitch.

Gesturing home causes a glitch. After gesturing home, touching anywhere on the screen will make the screen flash

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. gesture navigation doesn't work properly in portrait and landscape mode.

my device currently run on android 11, for navigation purpose I prefer gesture navigation i.e swipe up for home, and swipe left or right for back. If I play a video on YouTube or on any other app sometimes the gesture navigation doesn't work, like if I swipe up, left or right nothing works, also while playing a video on YouTube in landscape mode sometimes I am unable to touch the other button shown for the purpose of managing the video quality or zoom in, or zoom out.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Need to tap app icon twice to open

Recently I have been noticing an issue where I sometimes need to tap an app icon twice for the app to open. On the first tap, the phone screen will briefly flash, then a second tap will launch the app.  Below is a screen recording demonstrating the issue - from my home screen, I tap the Edge icon, there is a brief visible flash, then I tap the Edge icon a second time and it opens:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/246136i2675C6BE52C3C15A/image-size/large

This phone is a Google Pixel 4a 5g, running Android 11 and Microsoft Launcher version 6.2.201202.93346

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How to access recents, normally in stock android, swipe up and hold is to go to recents. In microsoft launcher it is not working.

Atleast this app should tell me, how to use gestures and show me a warning the gestures are different or not compatible with Microsoft launcher.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. tengo problemas con los gestos de android 11.

tengo un xiaomi con MIUI 12.1 y no puedo usar los gestos de navegación cuando uso el launcher de microsoft.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. after the update of Galaxy Note 20 (from Android 10 to 11), I found some ERROR with the swipe gesture for switching the latest app change.

I have used this launcher very well, with no problem.
    It is very convenient with user friendly interface.
    However, after the update of Galaxy Note 20 (from Android 10 to 11), I found some ERROR with the swipe gesture for switching the latest app change. It sometime either becomes slow or stops.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Al dar doble toque en la pantalla para apagar aparece por un segundo la pantalla de bloqueo. Esto no sucede en el launcher nativo.

Al dar doble toque a la pantalla se laguea por un segundo y aparece la pantalla de bloqueo y después se apaga. Esto no sucede en el launcher de inicio nativo de mi Galaxy. Al dar doble toque se apaga sin ningún problema pero con el launcher Microsoft se laguea y aparece la pantalla de bloqueo x un segundo. También he notado q al cerrar aplicaciones y regresar a home se lague o tarda un segundo en cargar los iconos de las aplicaciones. Es muy molesto.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base