Below are a list of known issues, cast your vote to receive updates on a specific issue. Also, please add a comment with more details if you have them.

new notification badge

Notification badge counts are wrong.

1,162 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brian shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

381 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most of my badges work, but SMS app always shows that I have 4 texts. Even if I have more or select "mark all read".

The notification badges don't stay after I slide in the notification bar. Other launchers do stay the badges until I open the app

last update fixed some issues with notification badges but now im gettimg the same issue just with different apps

I getting zero badges and am using an s9. I had them when I used a different launcher

I use Outlook together with Microsoft Launcher on Android 8.1. The message counter badge stayed stuck showing "99+" regardless of the setting to "dismiss when you open the app". I had to manually disable and re-enable that launcher setting for it dismiss the badge.

Samsung s9 no badges appearing on messages. everything turned uninstalled ms launcher badges came back. reinstalled m&s launcher badges gone again.

• Jay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

notifications do not clear once they are checked until you load app twice.

I have a Pixel XL. I'm not getting any notifications for messages or phone calls. very frustrating.

• Safwan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why Cant Microsoft Show us the exact number Other than showing 99+ on the badges

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the badge count only works for few apps e.g. outlook. for most of apps it is either not displaying or displaying a wrong count

• Cosmin Petrenciuc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just tested today the latest version of Microsoft Launcher on my Samsung Galaxy S9+. Now the badge count works for Messages app by Samsung but don't work for Phone app. This is extremely annoying since I have to check the notifications for missed calls. Because the badge count doesn't work for Phone app I switched back to Samsung Galaxy Experience launcher.

I have a Samsung 8+ and an update was done yesterday, and since then all of the badge counters are not working at all. Has the problem been corrected yet or are we to wait it out??

Issue with messenger - says I have 2 messages when I don't have any at all. Actually I've deleted all my messages just to make sure.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20

Known Issues: notification

Feedback and Knowledge Base