Below are a list of known issues, cast your vote to receive updates on a specific issue. Also, please add a comment with more details if you have them.

Widget font size

Basically all widgets are being displayed with far bigger fonts than necessary/expected. Fonts on app icon are very small and the widgets are all huge due to the font being twice the size of the apps. This looks bad and seems to waste a lot of screen space.

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can't report but have same issue. date widgets have top boarder chopping off the text of widget. resizing has no effect

• LokeYourLord commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep, same issue on my Moto Z, this is so bad that I went back to Arrow Launcher but they STILL haven't done ANYTHING about it...

• Adrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On mine, the font size is so big that it results in scaling issues in which some of the content doesn't fit within the widget. For example, the Saturday column in the calendar widget is always completely cut off no matter how you resize the widget.

• ZacWolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I belive this issue is that the MS launcher is using the System Settings font-size for widgets, not the "Standard Size" used by other launchers for widgets. So I have my System font size set to larger than standard, so that's what the MS launcher is using for widgets as well, whereas other launchers always use the standard-size for widgets because most widgets are of a fixed size.

• Alexis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

seems to be the same or related issue to my spotify widget, resulting in the playback buttons being too small to use

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a similar problem after Arrow Launcher updated itself to become Microsoft Launcher. I can't change font style on Digical+ app. Also, hanping pro widget, the Chinese font, when phone just boot it does not render correctly. After manually restarting Microsoft Launcher, it will render correctly.

Known Issues: Widgets

Feedback and Knowledge Base