Below are a list of known issues, cast your vote to receive updates on a specific issue. Also, please add a comment with more details if you have them.

white icon packs are not visible against the white background

the content of white icon packs is not viewable against the white background when attempting to change an icon.

102 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My wallpaper has white areas and when I go to check the weather in detail I can't see what it will be for the day. My old settings would allow me to go straight to the weather app to get details. I need to either darken the weather icon or to get to app itself. Frustrating when trying to figure out what the weather will be like.

• Abhishek Pratap Singh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unable to select icons from Whicons icon pack because their icons are pure white and so your editing page too. Please make icon's editing page transparent or black.

Unable to select icons from Whicons icon pack because their icons are pure white and so your editing page too. Please make icon's editing page transparent or black.

Unable to select icons from Whicons icon pack because their icons are pure white and so your editing page too. Please make icon's editing page transparent or black

• Fernanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

plzzzz can you fix it??? that's sooo boring..! i luv using minimalist white icons and now it is just impossible cuz of this issue... :(

• G.Spot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The white launcher settings menu background is making it hard to even set an white icon.. Which really looks great with the launcher ui

← Previous 1

Known Issues: Settings

Feedback and Knowledge Base