Below are a list of known issues, cast your vote to receive updates on a specific issue. Also, please add a comment with more details if you have them.

lost widgets

All widgets randomly lost after a reboot. Won't restore from backup. This is the second time in a week. Relatively new user... will have to abandon launcher if not resolved. Takes way too much time to set up the widget set I use.

680 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jona shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

174 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Zwierz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't reboot my phone not to lose a half amount of my widgets. That started about December and goes even worse...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are some weeks that I use this launcher on Huawei P8 Lite 2017, it's very good and well done, but I have a very strange and common problem, many widgets after reboot are not present anymore or changed. This issue prevent to use widgets because if you reboot the phone you lost every think done with widgets.
        Is there a workaround? Have I to change something in the OS?

• Obviously: Vince Gonzalez Sr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Widgets continue to randomly disappear and reappear. Sometimes I can force their reappearing but reinstalling some of the widgets but them I have multiple duplicates that then have to be removed.

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pixel 2XL. after each restart of the phone all widget are gone. very annoying. need fix asap!!!

I hope with the latest updates you would have fixed the problem with the vanishing widgets but I still have problems with the widgets disappearing and not reappearing and then reappearing and disappearing again and it's getting frustrating so I've gotten to the point where I just don't put any widgets on my home screen. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus in my phone is in perfect working condition I got it last April so it's not a problem with the phone please in an update fix the problem with widgets other than that it's an excellent app and the most favorite things that I like about it is being able to lock the icons on the home screen. His the only app launcher that I have found that actually allows you to do that thank you..

• Adrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GMail widget settings (default inbox) disappears randomly. All I can see is "Click to configure"

was hoping that was the latest update you would have fix the widget problem but my widgets keep disappearing and when I try to reapply them then they'll pop up and repopulate themselves so I have Bunches of extra widgets that I don't want and have to remove please fix this problem. other than the widget problem the app seems to be working fine.

widgets disappear...and I put them back...they disappear again...and then without warning or reason they will all appear multiple copies of the same widgets as if the different screen configurations had been layered one on top of the other. Extremely frustrating to say the least!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are these for widgets where the app is stored on your SD Card? That could be the issue - the launcher is ready before the SD card is ready and can't find the app so removes the icon. MS to fix.

• TN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Znikają widgety, po restarcie, po aktualizacji, a także bez powodu. Nie zawsze działa opcja obrót ekranu z obrotem urządzenia. Tapeta mogłaby być przewijalną. Ale to drobiazg. Naprawdę denerwują te widgety, po każdej zmianie muszę na nowo ustawiać widget z pogodą, narazie wstrzymam się z ocenianie.

• Onno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same here. at first icons on my start page only disappeared after reboot, but now also seemingly random. very annoying.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Known Issues: Performance

Feedback and Knowledge Base