Below are a list of known issues, cast your vote to receive updates on a specific issue. Also, please add a comment with more details if you have them.

Sometimes there's an empty page in the Apps screen

Often the Apps screen will allow me to scroll down to another empty page. Rearranging the app icons in the first page temporarily solves the problem, but it comes back often.

107 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

also doesn't let you select the apps that are still visible in the apps drawer... all the apps and widgets not saved in the app drawer are invisible and unselectable

I too face the same issue and didn't see this post so raised my issue on a different thread.

widgets disappear frequently on home screen. need to press home button again for widgets to reappear. using redmi note 5 pro Android 7.1.1

same issue here. workaround is to open the app drawer after closing it again, the icons reappear.

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After closing an app I will get a blank home screen with only the drawer apps showing. Usually pressing the home button brings them back but lately I've had to open the all apps and close it again for it to come back.

i've noticed this bug that makes my widgets disappear. if i restart my phone, they reappear, but eventually disappear again. restarting the launcher does not remedy the issue.

i too get the "no more room on the home screen" message even though i'm not adding anything to the home screen.

i'm on an LG V30 running android 7.1.2.

• Tone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my problem is similary to Toshe, but when disappear then dont came back again and i need to put then all again. its Very boring

• Toshe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In different situations all the widgets dissappear and I get a notification that the screen is full. I have to add one of the same widgets so that the setup returns. The new widget shows behind the old ones, so I have to delete it. Also sometimes even the icons dissappear.

it just happens spontaneously, no opened aps and unlocking the screen to use

yes this happens when I launch an app from the alphabetical search, but not when I launch from a home screen icon. Android 8.1 pixel

The only solution for me was to reinstall, then problem came back again after a soft while

Sometimes the homescreen is empty when hitting the homebutton, opening and closing the app drawer resolves the issue

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the widget page in paginated mode, the page scrolls down to an empty page even though there's no widget on it but it isn't consistent. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. My phone is the LG G5 running Marshmallow 6.0.1. Not rooted, no custom ROM.

Known Issues: Apps

Feedback and Knowledge Base