Below are a list of known issues, cast your vote to receive updates on a specific issue. Also, please add a comment with more details if you have them.

No badge count

When grouping apps in the tray at the the bottom of the screen. Badge counts are not displayed. Even when you expand the group. My suggestion would be to show a red dot in the corner of the group app and the badge count once expanded.

71 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Criss shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pedrithor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Notifications badges doesn't count Whatsapp notifications, including the non-silenced groups and persons.

• venkat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The notification count is not available when new notification comes. If you add this feature is appreciated.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Messenger notification showing 1 unread message even though all messages have been read.

Notification badge does not work with Textra, however it has for periods of time. I can't tell if this is an app or Arrow issue.

Thanks.

messenger shows non -existing notifications. it says I have 5 but opening messenger shows empty page. I dismissed 5 notifications earlier without reading

Not getting unread messages notification for Textra sms app. Inconvenient. Phone freezes briefly from time to time since installing Arrow. Phone froze completely the other day. Had to do power/volume down combo to restart. Samsung S7 Edge never froze before.

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not even working on all apps! even on microsoft own app, what a shame!

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the notification badge not even working for any app, my device running on android lollipop, just need this things to be fixed. I try to use another app and it works on them, just need notification badge! come on!

The notification badges aren't working for my most used apps- Textra, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat. The only badge that works for what I use is Gmail. Please fix the ASAP. I love this launcher but I need to be able to see all notification badges. Thank you.

• Fabian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Notification badges haven't worked on Xperia Z3 compact. Even turning it off and then on again.

My third party sms app "textra" doesn't show badge count. Please add it as it is my most used app.

• Przemysław commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Notification badges don't work for apps such as fb Messenger or Gmail, but work fine on Google play (showing how many updates are available). Not showing number of unread messages on Facebook messenger or email is very bad.

← Previous 1

Known Issues: Performance

Feedback and Knowledge Base