Below are a list of known issues, cast your vote to receive updates on a specific issue. Also, please add a comment with more details if you have them.

Unable to Move, Re-Size or Remove Widgets

Unable to move, re-size or remove widget from widget's screen. Even after holding it for a long time - nothing happens.

366 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

100 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Prajin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

weather and clock widget when trying to change the shape went to the top bar. now unable to select it or remove it.

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When trying to add a 1x1 widget, the screen defaults to the app screen with no way to move to the widget screen. Similar things happen when trying to edit a 1x1 widget.

• Wolfgang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Raster is to big, most Wigets either truncated or have empty space around them.

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

widget formatting no longer works correctly. all widgets will not appear correctly when sized to their smallest setting. you must increase size of all widgets otherwise text formatting is messed up

• Leonardo Nagai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Widgets page allows widgets to be placed too far down, showing under the dots that show how many pages are available.

• thorium888 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Judging by the same issue being reported in the last 3 months, I would suggest that this has not been fixed. Microsoft seems to respond to issues in the same way as others in the corporate software realm.

• Andres commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some widgets (like the ones for Apollo music player) can't be resized, and are created with the wrong size, while others can be resized.
        Either detect the right size for each widget (like android launcher does) or allow me to adjust it manually.

• john commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the calendar widget won't let you resize it. I want to see the whole month on the widget not just a day.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some widgets are having problems when attached to the widget page.They're mostly appearing smaller than they should and are in useful status. Also, it's not possible to expand some widgets which were expandable with the normal UI.

• Ajin Jude commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So I've got this widget for an FTP server from MiXplorer ( only available on xda). And the widget works for a while, then stops working until I remove it and add it again.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Known Issues: Performance

Feedback and Knowledge Base