Below are a list of known issues, cast your vote to receive updates on a specific issue. Also, please add a comment with more details if you have them.

Notification Badge Count Does Not Update

Both after checking the messages, or receiving messages, the same number of notifications as before appears in the badge count.

695 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    LuisLuis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

234 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

dear team. the app "android message" from google do not show notification after I turned on "notification badges" feature. pls check it. thanks

• TylerTyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Notification badges will show up on a group, but when opening the group, there are no individual notification badges for each app. For instance, if I have a group of apps that contains Facebook, Reddit and Instagram and I have 2 Facebook notifications, the badges will display on the group, but when you open the group, the notification badges disappear so you can't see which app those motivations belong to.

• robertrobert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On Google messages the notification icon still appears even after viewing all messages

When app icons get a notification a little "1" appears above the app. The problem with the current feature is the number doesn't go up as new notifications show up. The developers could either replace this with an exclamation point or program the "1" to change as the number of notifications increases.

SMS Notifications for unread messages increasing even after all reading message

Please provide the desktop header line it clearly shows the notification bar line's so fix it..

• JasonJason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google messenger still has multi notifications unread even though they have been read. have already uninstalled and reinstalled app

• QazifaranQazifaran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Notification badges work intermittently. They're not working all the time. They don't update when a new message comes in on whatsapp or fb. Sometimes the count will not disappear after all the messages are read.

• Marcus BeranekMarcus Beranek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The bagde for the messenger app shows always the number "8", although I don't have any new or unread messages in the messenger app.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base