Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. i hate it

I hate it. it has chsnged everything and i can't get back to the original setup

107 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    36 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. small icons

icon size is way too small than before, applies on icon packs and default icons

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Folder icons keep resetting to default view vs the icon I change it to. Please fix.

Folder icons keep resetting to default view vs the icon I change it to. Please fix.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the option to sort alphabetically everywhere

For example, when in a folder group of apps, in the upper, right-hand corner, I can select Add Apps and Change Folder. I should also be able to select "sort alphabetically", which would keep that folder tidy and automatically sorted if I wanted.

This same functionality should also be on the Frequently Used Apps page. Hear me out. The page will still filter the most frequently used apps, but it would sort them alphabetically. Many people will still want them sorted by usage, and that's great, but just give us the option to keep them sorted alphabetically. I personally would…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. no screen rotation. portrait and landscape rotation.

no screen rotation. portrait and landscape rotation

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Change the font back to Segoe UI

The latest beta update changed the Launcher font to Roboto from Segoe UI. This is AWFUL. Please change it back to Segoe UI immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not want any Google made crap on my phone. This includes their ugly fonts.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. it takes a number of taps on icons(shortcuts) on home screen before app the app opens. can't find the app or something.

a number of taps have to be made on the icons on my home screen before it will open. unresponsive to taps or can't find the path right away to the app.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Icon Pack

When you change icon pack, not all icons are changed according to new icon pack. Many icons remains unchanged.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Badge

Notification badges do not work well with new update. After i remove notification from the notification bar then too the notification badge remains on whatsapp or fb. Fix this please asap

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Widget sony clock

Widget of Sony Clock is not displayed correctly. The upper part of it is cut (even after adjusting widget size)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. not displaying right on phones with notch

Not displaying right on phones with notch

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Stuck with small icons after latest update

Can't seem to adjust the size. Clicking any other option does nothing (doesn't even change the button state).

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Small icons

Hello, I use launcher on phone and tablet. on phone is view ok, on tablet I cannot set larger icons even if there is slider available. icons are then too small.
    tablet is Lenovo tab8 plus Fw 8.1
    screenshot
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RZ8EJQ2pxELdvowK7QyNSdFXSO5vU5UM/view?usp=drivesdk

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Font foreground is black! Return white.

In one moment theme layout has changed: text have black color (white - default)

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How do I revert back to old settings.

How do I revert back to old settings. I want certain settings as my home view

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Icons disappear!

Hi! Some icons I put on my desktop, merged in folders or not, disappear. But not necessarily after reboot (or I didn't notice that!) It happen after some updates, too. Thx

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Icons reset after phone restarts

Icons reset after phone restarts.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Your Feed

Disabling Your Feed causes launcher panels to loop and incorrectly display which panel is currently active.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to sort icons on the launcher and app drawer

There does not seem to be a way to sort the icons (alphabetically) on the launcher.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Desktop shortcuts for PDF files do not open the file.

Desktop shortcuts to PDF files do not work. Files open like normal when opened from file explorer. Nothing at all happens when desktop shortcuts icons for PDF files are tapped.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 52 53
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base