Known Issues

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. icon and some changes would be reset after restart

Customized icons would be reset after restart and have black border

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. problem in setting>home screen> icon size

hey microsoft team, when i try to set icon size in setting>homescreen> icon size ,then slider doesn't work. i have to change row or column no. like if i have set column to 6 then i have to decrease to 5 only then, it is possible to slide icon size slider.and yes that reset automatically too means icon size reset to small automatically. please fix this issue asap. thankyou

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. when i swipe right in yhe home screen usually notes and calendar etc should appear instead half of the page is blank and other half shows

when i swipe right on the home screen usually calendar, notes , tasks, recently opened apps should appear. instead half of the page appears blank and other half shows wallpaper background. it happens with two of my smartphones both are samsung a50 and f62. i had to restart to get back normal and now a days it is happening freqiently

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Icons size

Icons are Not the same size with my xiaomi mi10. Try to reboot but it's the same. Have you an issue for this ? Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. bugs after reboot

After rebooted, custom settings as Samsung dynamic wallpaper and custom icon setting return to primary setting

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Icons change after being manually set

Some icons revert to their "adjusted", ie: smaller version of said icon in middle of rounded square/squircle/shape, instead of keeping the manually selected icon from the long-hold icon context menu...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please bring back Folder SORT option

Please bring back the ability to sort folders by name and other ways.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Icons are not always set properly when changing out icon packs. Specifically, using the app "Icon Pack Studio".

Having an issue with icon packs. When changing the icon packs, not all icons are set to the new icon set. I am having to manually set individually. My issue is specific using the app "Icon Pack Studio" from Google play store.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Google Photos icon

The Google Photos icon in Microsoft Launcher icon pack is just a black outline. Looks normal when switching to System icon pack.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. blurry app icons

Home screens icon's borders are blurry and uneven. This issue is from long time in the launcher and not yet fixed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Folder icons are reset periodically to their default view.

Good day,

Folder icons in microsoft launcher are reset periodically to their default view.

Best regards,
    Stanislav Pavlov

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. lose custom icons on restart

custom icons on the homepage turn blank (just the shape) when the phone or launcher restart. other pages seem fine.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i can't change the icon size on the home screen

i can't change the icon size on the home screen when i slide the slider going to default

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. icon

After migrate to the new phone, i have the strange behaviour with the icons. I mean the border is shifted relative to icon. This is reproduced on the most icons. xiaomi redmi note 6 pro to redmi note 9 pro, migrated with backup

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 52 53
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base