Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. icons stuck

When I set the launcher to six rows and four columns with icon labels off and icon set to the largest the Microsoft weather icon can get stuck in between other icons it can't be removed or relocated or started/run after that. I can resolve the issue by setting icon size to default and then setting it back to large. Moto g6

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. blurry app icons

Home screens icon's borders are blurry and uneven. This issue is from long time in the launcher and not yet fixed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Folder icons are reset periodically to their default view.

Good day,

Folder icons in microsoft launcher are reset periodically to their default view.

Best regards,
    Stanislav Pavlov

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. lose custom icons on restart

custom icons on the homepage turn blank (just the shape) when the phone or launcher restart. other pages seem fine.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. i can't change the icon size on the home screen

i can't change the icon size on the home screen when i slide the slider going to default

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Samsung S20 battery mode max saving reset the launcher

When I resume from maximum batterie saving mode I loose my icon disposition for all icons execpt the one from the work profile

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. icon

After migrate to the new phone, i have the strange behaviour with the icons. I mean the border is shifted relative to icon. This is reproduced on the most icons. xiaomi redmi note 6 pro to redmi note 9 pro, migrated with backup

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Icons take really long to load

I use Minimal O Icon Pack along with Microsoft launcher. Sometimes instead of the icon there is a white circle. After waiting for around 5 seconds it loads all the icons and replaces the white circle with their icons.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. full screen doesn't work

when I turn my phone to horizontal the screen no longer adjusts

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. in my sony xperia XA 2, the icon louncher image look not the actual icon

icon Microsoft launcher in my XA 2 is not like icon is supposed to be

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. icon

icon size become too small or large
    it happens when bixby routine uses.
    The sets in bixby routine is like this : when I use youtube, turn on wifi,bluethooth, and resolution to WQHD+ with 120hz and if i turn off, make them to original position.

that problem happens when i turn off the youtube and go to home

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. don't change block wallpaper

can't change image on block display, even with Bing wallpapers

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Icon appearance doesn't change

I change my system's icons design using q theme app but the changes didn't apply on the launcher , when i switch to my default launcher i can see the new icons

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. icons are now tiny, even though they are set to max size

icons are now tiny even though settings are set to max size. happened exactly with last update

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Icon size

My app icons are smaller than they were before the latest update. They're in the same places as before, just tiny and there's no option in settings to fix it

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Folder icons randomly disappear

I use icons for folders. They randomly disappear, sometimes all of them, sometimes one or two. All random. It is a little frustrating, because getting them back involves searching through hundreds of icons manually. There is no search feature or even icon names displayed in icon packs, to use as an index. I love Microsoft products. I wish you guys would put out a Bing based Android phone. Google has too much influence and I feel they are beginning to abuse it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Changing icon on Microsoft Launcher settings icon doesn't work

Changing icon on Microsoft Launcher settings icon (on homesreen) doesn't work

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Icon Settings Lost After Each Version Update

For the past several months, every time Microsoft Launcher is updated in the Google Play Store all of my customized icon settings are lost and replaced with solid grey boxes. Even restoring a backup doesn't bring my settings back. This makes using Microsoft Launcher untenable. The icon pack I'm using is the paid version of CaelusWhite.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. app and folder names not available in landscape

On my Samsung Galaxy A51, model SM-S515DL, app and folder names cannot be viewed in landscape mode. Furthermore, the virtual on/off switch is grey and immovable for, "show app and folder names," when holding my phone in landscape orientation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 52 53
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base