Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need to unlock asap

Forgot the password Now Can't open the phone and don't wanna reset . Already life endangered

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Lock screen

Unable to change lock screen wallpaper. The toucan has to go

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Lock Screen clock is set to default (Oneplus 8 Pro)

The Lock Screen clock is set to default (left aligned) and will not accept any changes made in the phones settings. In the launcher there are no settings for the Lockscreen (except the Background). I'm using a OnePlus 8 Pro with all the latest updates.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. keeps reverting to Bing daily wallpaper

launcher keeps repeatedly randomly reverting wallpaper to Bing daily wallpaper despite its being turned off and my own images set on lock and home screens.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Unfortunately, when the fingerprint sensor is enabled, it requests a PIN to reopen the screen lock. Please change this item

Unfortunately, when the fingerprint sensor is enabled, it requests a PIN to reopen the screen lock. Please change this item

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. the lock screen showing different image but set different Image it's your problem

the lock screen showing different image but set different Image it's your problem

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. kilit ekranı duvar kağıdı değişmiyor

giriş ve kilit ekranı duvar kağıdı Bing günlük olarak seçiyorum. Ana ekran değişiyor, kilit ekranı değişmiyor. Telefon modeli realme 6i android sürümü 10 güncelleyin pls!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Automatically reopens Previous App I had opened before closing and locking the screen. Happens with all Apps and only on the MS Launcher.

Automatically reopens Previous App I had opened before closing and locking the screen. Happens with all Apps and only on the MS Launcher.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. after latest update, home screen defaults back to google and within a minute it's back to Microsoft launcher

after latest update, home screen defaults back to google and within a minute it's back to Microsoft launcher

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, do you still face the issue? If yes, please contact with us, thanks! sorry for your bad experience. Does any other third-party launcher has the same issue? When you lose default launcher/goes back to Samsung launcher, does it go back to MSLauncher when you press the home button? Or does a dialog pops up and asks you to select a default launcher again?

We’d like more information about your latest update in order to resolve the issue for you: Go to softeware updates – click on last update → scroll all the way down → send us "the software update information " Go to About Phone → Software information → send us the one UI version and Android Version. Thanks!

12. lock Home screen icons

Microsoft Launcher for Android
    I created files on my Home Screen in which apps' icons are organized in the most efficient way (at least for me!).
    In order to ensure my setup stays the way I like it, I always ensure that the "Lock Home screen icons" feature is on.
    Everytime I restart my phone the icons set up in those files changes in a random manner - while the lock flag is still on.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. double tap to lock

Double tap to lock phone is not working, even though accessibility permission is given it is asking everytime I double tap.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. close all closes the launcher too reverting back to default launcher

On Samsung S10e When selecting 'close all' Microsoft launcher is closed also which causes the device to revert back to the default launcher.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. after latest update, home screen defaults back to google and within a minute it's back to Microsoft launcher

after latest update, home screen defaults back to google and within a minute it's back to Microsoft launcher

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bing "Image Of The Day" Lockscreen

On My Huawei P30 Pro, the image (Image Of The Day) displayed is greatly zoomed in than other mobile devices I use it on. Tried on both another Huawei device and Samsung. only happens on my P30 Pro.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. when I tap to see background apps, it doesn't display only the screen with the apps.

when I tap to see background apps, The screen doesn't display only the apps but the main page too at the same time

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. finger print (biometric unlock) is not working on infinix note 7 pro.

to unlock device with finger scanner is not working on infinix note 7 pro while using Microsoft launcher, always showing message "for extra security enter your pin"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base