Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. frequently used apps don't update

hi.
    the frequently used apps widget page while good idea, doesn't update
    thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. pressing home button launches frequently used apps screen instead of home screen

pressing home button launches frequently used apps Instead of home screen. had to always press the back button several time to reach the home screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Last icon in "Frequently used apps" page is missing

The last icon in "Frequently used apps" is missing

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Text confirmation doesn't work

The text confirmation of delivery and read doesn't work

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. fix

back button keeps going back to frequent used apps..or I'll be forced to uninstall... don't really want to

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Better organization for app folders in the app drawer

When you create app folders in the app drawer, the folders should arrange alphabetically and/or have the option to arrange by most to least recently used.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Missing apps from recent

After an update, the last app in my Frequently Used Apps list disappeared. The last still updates, but one spot isn't used. A few days later, a second spot went empty.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Whenever I scroll to the Contacts page settings are opened.

Whenever I scroll from the frequently used apps page to the Contacts page settings are opened.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. back from an app pressing the home button Launcher takes 3 seconds like being started for the first time.

Sometime when I press the home button after resuming the phone or editing from an application the Launcher seem freezer on my Frequently used app page loading the icons and the screen looks empty. After three seconds or so the empty feed appears and finally is filled with with my icons. Looks like app restared every time and reload configuration. In the same time frame you can notice the icon of the GPS capturing the position.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Missing bottom right icon in frequent apps

I use the frequently used apps page as my home page. However it suddenly is missing the bottom right icon. It's just an empty section. It won't fill it in with any other apps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Whenever trying to use TouchWiz or swipe down in home screen automatically recent search page appears.It is very annoying.

Whenever trying to use TouchWiz or swipe down in home screen automatically recent search page appears.It is very annoying.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Frequently used apps: limited number of items?

I have a configuration of 6 rows x 4 columns, so I expect to see 24 apps. However recently I've noticed that two of them disappeared, and I only have 22. I've verified that if I manually add an app to that screen, then the 22nd one gets dropped.
    I've searched all over the settings but could not find any option that corresponds to that behavior.
    Help please?
    Thanks.

ps. I'm on the latest version of the app (4.7.0.41273), and android v7.0.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Frequently used apps' list is not filled back to maximum capacity after dragging an app out

Frequently used apps' page doesn't fill back to full capacity grid after dragging an app out somewhere else (home screen, app drawer, etc...)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Molte volte quando apro le cartelle subito dopo torna alla home

Dopo l'ultimo aggiornamento molte volte quando apro le cartelle torna subito alla home

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. after clearing recents, launcher repeatedly forces itself back to default home screen even when scrolling over to widgets

After clearing recent apps, launcher repeatedly forces itself back to default home screen (frequently used apps) even when scrolling over to widgets. It will do this 2-3 times in a 4-5 second period immediate after closing recents. For example, I clear all recents then immediately try to swipe up the dock or left/right to another page; it will force back to default page and/or lower the dock a second or 2 later. It is VERY annoying! Brand new Galaxy S9+ (TMOUS). I suspect this is an Oreo related bug, as it didn't happen on my Note8 running Nougat.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base