Known Issues

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Suggested apps

İ already rrmoved some apps from suggested app page but they are can be visible. İts big problem for me

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Frequently used apps

There seems to be a somekind of a bug in the Frequently Used Apps list. The last icon/app is almost missing from the list. I tried resetting and reinstalling the app with no effect. It appeared in my earlier phone (Huawei P10 Plus) and the current one (Honor Play). Occasionally theapp is shown, but most of the time not.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. frequently used apps page last row only two icons

In frequently used apps page last row is not filled it contains only two apps.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Edge synchronisation favoris

La synchronisation des favoris Edge ne fonctionne plus depuis plusieurs semaines (Huawei P10). "Continue on PC" marche très bien par contre. Une idée 🙂 ?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. apps on computer

how do I play my phone apps on my computer?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. home screen empty row

Launcher recently updated and now there is an empty row on the home page.

I have tried tweaking row count and icon size settings but the empty row persists

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Frequently used app icons are missing

Appd on frequently used page are missing. Now the last row is completely missing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. No icons in the bottom row

no icons in the bottom row, if i remove the dock. btw, frequently used apps' list is on full page.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. feed does not follow icon size

feed page does not follow icon size and label settings of home screen. But dock and app drawer does. pleas fix feed. look s ugly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 18:9 screen not full

with 18:9 resolution, the recent applications screen is compressed and does not fill the screen when removing the dock leaving an empty space

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. can't see some apps in frequently used apps page

Some of my most used apps are not added to page with frequently used apps. For instance Inbox app used to be high in my frequently used apps page, and than some day it disappeared.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Quick apps shortcut not working as expected.

While Launching an Frequently used App Eg. Whatsapp, It is asking to choose from list of irrelevant Browser and Launcher App.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Frequently used apps accent color

With the latest update, the accent color is not shown on the top bar of the Frequently used apps page. It added contrast and should be added back.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. if I disable "Keep page header" option, the recent apps page draw an additional row with one icon on the page header place

if I disable "Keep page header" option, the recent apps page draw an additional row with one icon on the page header place

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There's a blank spot on the top left of my Frequent apps pag that suddenly appeared some days ago and I cant figure out how that happened.

There's a blank spot on the top left of my Frequent apps page that suddenly appeared some days ago and I cant figure out how that happened and how to get it filled up. I tried launching other apps that aren't on the page yet but they just appear after that spot.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. frequent apps

I have blank spaces leftover after uninstalling apps from the frequent apps screen. I can't fill it with other apos. On this screen I should have space for 45 apps but the launcher only shows 43.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Frequently used apps

Cannot re-add frequently used app to that page after accidentally removing it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base