Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Animated Wallpaper Dynamic Lock

have some animated wallpapers or videos as dynamic lick

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bing image lock or home screen temporary dismiss

Occasionally the Bing daily image is either not my taste or causes visibility issues. An easy way to either pause the image and use a default wallpaper until the next change in daily image. Or similar to like/dislike on Windows 10 login screen. It will change once to another image.

Currently you have to change from the Bing Daily Image to a set and remember to set it back.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. lock screen bing wallpaper changer

at this moment only 2 options available. use bing daily slideshow on home screen or home screen + lock screen. why not add an option lock screen only?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can come up with your own screen password settings to be done other than the one default in the phone. A way to set password for launcher.

Apart from your mobile screen lock.
    There is now an option in launcher settings where u can opt for a pin like in Windows 10 to open the mobile.
    And also it may include App lock reducing the usage of another app for locking apps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bing wallpaper on lock screen only

Bing daily wallpaper is great and I want to see it. Just not on my home screen. Could we have the option to see it on the lock screen only? You have it home screen only and on both lock and home.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add the ability to set bind daily wallpaper as lock screen only so a different image may be used for home screen.

Right now, you can set bing daily wallpaper as home screen only or lock screen and home screen. Can a third option of lock screen only be added? I use a single image as my home screen but like and want the bing daily images for my lock screen. Right now I use Next, but I believe it is being phased out or may even be unsupported already and I just have it from when it was.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add an option for displaying sticky notes on the lockscreen

It would be useful to pin a selected sticky note to the lockscreen. great visibility for a to do list or any note you need instant access to.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. lock

Do a screen lock just like the Lumias with facial and digital unlock option?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 通知栏

锁屏时可以拉下来通知栏,目前上滑不是关闭通知栏而是等于锁屏界面上滑唤起输入密码的界面,用过的厂商的桌面都是可能拉下来通知栏,上滑是关闭通知栏,再上滑是拉起密码界面。微软桌面这个操作让我很迷惑。

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Lockscreen like app "Live Lockscreen beta" of Windows Mobile

In Windows Mobile there was a screen lock called "Live Lock Screen Beta".It would be great if they brought him back to Android through the Microsoft Launcher. There's nothing like it on all android and that would give a totally different look to the devices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. lock screen clock

I may be missing something however, I would like to see a lockscreen clock other than then the "always on display"

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. lock screen theme

lock screen password and other things

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. hello please lock your home screen layout and lock microsoft settings input with pin password

hello please lock your home screen layout and lock microsoft settings input with pin password

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please remove the settings shortcut in the application menu where everyone can access settings and hidden applications

Please remove the settings shortcut in the application menu where everyone can access settings and hidden applications

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bing daily wallpapers

Last time I used this launcher the Bing wallpaper used to changed daily but now don't

Now I have to download the wallpaper everytime and set up every day

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Installation Always on the display options

It would be commendised on Microsoft Launcher to introduce the option always on display, which would be very useful to users of your service and your Launcher.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Animation when unlocking the device

When unlocking the phone from the lock screen or directly with the fingerprint there may be an animation

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Emergancy Phone button when Phone is locked

If I have an emergency, I have to unlock it first. If I have a button for emergency listeners it would be better if the screen is locked

Wenn ich ein Notfall habe, dann muss ich erst entsperren. Habe ich ein Knopf für Notfall Hörer wäre es besser beim gesperrten Bildschirm.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base