Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. lock screen clock customisation

I'm using a stock android and I need to customise my lockscreen clock,, like to change the style completely please help me with that

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. when i lock my screen Using duble tap gesture and unlock from my fingerprint that fingerprint is not working of my mobile please check it

i want when i use double tap sccren lock after that when i use my fingerprint sensor for unlock mobile

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. pl provide Screen Saver option in Display options.. use case - would like to see dimmed clock all the time instead of a turned off display

pl provide Screen Saver option in Display options.. use case - would like to see dimmed clock all the time instead of a turned off display

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Black theme instead of Dark Gray theme

Unlike Google's Dark gray theme, this theme should be total black with various assent colors.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please remove the settings shortcut in the application menu where everyone can access settings and hidden applications

Please remove the settings shortcut in the application menu where everyone can access settings and hidden applications

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Diashow but just for the locked screen.

after ever opening the background picture should change.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 화면 잠금 방법 설정

두번 두드렸을 때 화면 잠금 방식을 최초 설정하고 나서 그 방식 변경이 안되는 데 다시 설정해서 변경할 수 있도록 해 주세요

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. black home screen

Whenever i try to change my wallpaper using the the wallpaper/bing daily widget, the home screen background/wallpaper goes black after few seconds.Even if i change the wallpaper using the internal options or thee widget, same thing is repeated.
    I have to either restart the launcher or force stop it.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change lock screen style

Add a feature to customise lock screen layout.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. would you mind incorporating a lock screen layout into this beta something interchangeable like the home screen. Thank you.

similar to the home screen layout feature with adjustable or interchangeable selectable icons for instance solid camera app to replace the built-in camera app perhaps a phone dialer on the exterior, maybe possible to have a search bar or Brin since I like to use Google Go take a picture and the same with Microsoft camera built-in camera in the search bar especially when shopping maybe I don't want to open up the phone I don't want to expose any potential security risk there's a bunch of people around, with lock screen-recognition perhaps, you guys (gals - AIYNA V) are…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We need to Open devices by finger sensors, when this luncher is activated on devices

We need to Open devices by finger sensors, when this luncher is activated on devices

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. home screen lock

home screen should be unlocked only from the settings, not from dragging am icon on home screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add eye scan

instead of face scan use eye scan

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Lock screen

Add windows lock screen

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. stuck in landscape on home screen

After going to the launcher from an app that was in landscape, the home screen is stuck in landscape mode until I open another app and rotate the screen back.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ekran

Ekran kilidi ekran koruyucu saatli ve takvimli

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. can we have a locker for accessing the launcher settings?

when holding the home screen other users can still access the launcher settings and be able to modify some configurations. better if there was a locker on access

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bing

Regional Bing Wallpaper. Pleas made the Wallpaper for Bing changes like the ones there is in my region on Bing Website.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base