Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. make the start elements can be sure not to accidentally move them

make the start elements can be sure not to accidentally move them

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ability to enlarge home screen icons

the icons on my Samsung s7 is incredibly small

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. hours

Add tool for changing design of hours on lock screen - size, position, style.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Horizontal view

Maybe a look in horizontal for the home will be more interesting for those who own a big smartphone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 强烈建议将锁屏的时间从5秒改成3秒甚至更短

因为无法使用系统自带的一键锁屏
    强烈建议将微软桌面自带的锁屏,时间从5秒改成3秒甚至更短

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change clock color on lock screen to be able to read it easily.

It either changes the clock color to black or white, whichever is easier to read in relation to the Bing daily wallpaper.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. unlock homescreen shortcut

Add a shortcut for unlocking the home screen. When I install a new app, the icon automaticly apears on the main home screen, sometimes I want to delete or rearange it and I have to go all the way to in the settings menu. There shuld pe a feature to just use an other longpress or swype..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bing wallpaper for always on display

dynamic Bing wallpapers to be displayed on the always on display also (not only after the screen is switched on). Battery usage may be an issue but leave that to the user to decide to keep on or off. thanks for asking.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. lock

When lock home screens is enabled, it should still allow us to touch and hold to use some options such as 'App Info'.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow uninstall of app from full app list even if Lock Home Screen icons is enabled.

when Lock Home Screen is enabled in Personalization settings, can't uninstall apps even from the full app list. this should be allowed IMHO. Vinod v

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Home screen lock

If you lock the home screens, but have your wallpaper set to rotate the Bing daily wallpaper, it should still rotate. I locked my home screens, and my wallpaper stopped rotating.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Poder seleccionar el tipo de fuente para la letra de los iconos

Poder escoger el estilo de fuente para las letras y así poder tener un estilo más al gusto.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Botones de desplazamiento transparentes.

Que los botones de desplazamiento sean transparentes, ya que con este launcher, los botones que vienen en mi LG G6 transparentes al ejecutar el Microsoft Launcher se ponen en una barra negra con botones blancos. Lo mejor sería que fueran transparentes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. faster using

My screen is lock but often I need to unblock it and block again. Can you give us ability to place the toggle on the first page of settings? As for me, I use it more often than "Feedback", and it's really annoying to look for it every time when I need it

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base