Ideas

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bing Bilder meiner Region.

Ich will gerne die Bing Bilder meiner Region Deutschland haben und nicht die Amerikanische. Jede andere App auf Windows Phone hat das hin bekommen. Das sollte doch dann für euch kein Problem sein.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. homescreen

I think pop up menu of icons in gone screen should work in the locked home screen mode.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When i press finger on the home screen, which is locked, i am still able to see broken windows and menu at the bottom.

When I press the home screen which is locked, i am still able to see broken windows and menu at the bottom. This should be avoided as the very idea of locking the home screen is lost.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Landscape mode home screen

Please add option for change in orientation of the home screen. We should have option if we want the home screen to change orientation automatically.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. app quick tasks should be displayed while long tapping on any app icon at home screen even after locking the home screen.

Currently when Home Screen is locked it disables all the actions being performed at long tapping any app icon.
    Ideally it should work this way
    1. Disable all the moving, removing, renaming, change icon activities of app icons from the popup list.
    2. It should still support the quick actions like take photos, new email, play music etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. microsoft launcher

it would be great if i can unlock home screen by long taping or holding on screen and it would itselr ask if i want unlock or not

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. put the option to remove icon names on home screen

in icon layout options of home screen put a toggle to hide icon labels of the home screen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. can u bring changes in lock screen also...by adjusting the positioning,sizing of clock and with super wallpapers.

what I want is to position the clock and adjust the size of the clock or time etc displayed in the lock screen and a super set of amazing wallpapers..which u have

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. bring back Bing images to the lock screen only as an option

Have a third option to apply the Bing wallpapers to just the lock screen, it's an option that didn't need to go away.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. loop

Option to disable homepage loop

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. my love

amore💘💘

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. сделайте блокировку по двойному тапу , чтобы оставался работать отпечаток пальца

Сделайте пожалуйста так , чтобы после блокировки двойным тапом по экрану не отключалась разблокировка отпечатком пальца

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Wallpaper

Wallpaper behind the Launcher feed (swipe right) is distracting. Can you add a setting to apply/don't apply wallpaper to feed? Today you can elect to apply wallpaper to home screen and lock screen. With my request you would have home screen, lock screen and launcher feed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ホーム画面のロックを一時解除する機能

ホーム画面のロック解除をすばやく切り替える機能が欲しい

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. can you please add a lock screen

want the lock screen to use Microsoft launcher lock screen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Keep long press shortcuts when home screens are locked

Keep launcher long press shortcuts active in Microsoft Launcher when the user enables the lock home screens option, rather than disabling all long press functionality as the feature currently operates.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base