Ideas

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Enable icon actions with sceen icons locked

Icons can be locked in place. When unlocked icon actions works but it would be better if the two worked together

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. home screen

Please add the ability to access the app dialogue even after locking the home screen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. You can add different slideshow wallpaper feature for lock screen and home sceen.

I mean a different slideshow wallpapers for home sceen and lock screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. lock screen

plzz enable automatic wallpaper change in slideshow nd aslo enable lock screen wallpaper

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It's incredibe to be aware that Lock Screen even lock the function of long-press menu!!! How come!

Yes, just as the title, it's necessary to get it back. Besides, consumes much battery. Anyway, Good!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please have the "Customize feed" removed when we lock the home screen or at least allow us to remove it since we can't really tap on that.

When we lock the home screen, please remove the "Customize Feed" button below in the feeds or at least allow us to since it's useless when it's locked. Thanks!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Put the "Lock Home Screens" toggle on the first page of the settings.

like a lot of Android users, I make fairly little tweaks and customizations to my home screens on a semi-regular basis. I always have to dig for the toggle that locks and unlocks the home screens. I think putting that toggle on the first page of the settings that would be a great QoL improvement.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. locking and unlocking the launcher is a pain. please provide a way to create a shortcut that locks and unlocks the launcher

I lock the home screen mainly to prevent accidentally rearranging icons. but when I want to add an icon to the home screen I must unlock it, add the icon, and then lock it again. this is a real pain in the neck. it would be nice if I could create a shortcut that locks and unlocks the home screen without having to go through settings to do it

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Individual Home Pages Screen Lock

Currently the home screen lock (best idea ever) affects all pages. This is fine in the majority of cases however user may need the ability to change apps or use a widget requiring screen access (remote control widgets etc.) on one of these pages. Being able to set the lock for individual pages vice all would resolve this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 锁定桌面

锁定桌面是为了防止布局变动 但是shortcuts也没有了 这样不合适!!希望尽快修正

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 画面のロック

画面のロックをしているときも、アイコン長押しによるショートカットは使えるようにして欲しい

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. yo quisiera sugerir para el lanzador, al bloqueo de pantalla mientras espera 5 segundos dar la opción de poner una animación, un logo o imag

que el lanzador al bloquear la pantalla en los cinco segundos se pueda personalizar una imagen y no quede en negro

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. easily unlock home screen

I don't like my icons to move by mistake. So I lock the screen using the option (who is not easy to found). My issue, is when I want to add a new icons, i need to unlock (not easy), then add the icon, then lock again the screen (not easy). I would appreciate that the lock/unlock switxh to be in the 1st page of the config. My dream is: "unlock the screens for 5mins", so after 5 minutes the system lock the screen alone ... ;-)

thank in advance if you consider it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Spotlight on lockscreen

Allow setting of Windows Spotlight image as lockscreen independent of home screen Bing image. So the experience is consistent across my Microsoft devices

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base