Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bing

Regional Bing Wallpaper. Pleas made the Wallpaper for Bing changes like the ones there is in my region on Bing Website.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. lock screen clock

I may be missing something however, I would like to see a lockscreen clock other than then the "always on display"

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add an option for displaying sticky notes on the lockscreen

It would be useful to pin a selected sticky note to the lockscreen. great visibility for a to do list or any note you need instant access to.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. lock screen theme

lock screen password and other things

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. hello please lock your home screen layout and lock microsoft settings input with pin password

hello please lock your home screen layout and lock microsoft settings input with pin password

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please remove the settings shortcut in the application menu where everyone can access settings and hidden applications

Please remove the settings shortcut in the application menu where everyone can access settings and hidden applications

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please remove the settings shortcut in the application menu where everyone can access settings and hidden applications

Please remove the settings shortcut in the application menu where everyone can access settings and hidden applications

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bing daily wallpapers

Last time I used this launcher the Bing wallpaper used to changed daily but now don't

Now I have to download the wallpaper everytime and set up every day

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Installation Always on the display options

It would be commendised on Microsoft Launcher to introduce the option always on display, which would be very useful to users of your service and your Launcher.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Animation when unlocking the device

When unlocking the phone from the lock screen or directly with the fingerprint there may be an animation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Emergancy Phone button when Phone is locked

If I have an emergency, I have to unlock it first. If I have a button for emergency listeners it would be better if the screen is locked

Wenn ich ein Notfall habe, dann muss ich erst entsperren. Habe ich ein Knopf für Notfall Hörer wäre es besser beim gesperrten Bildschirm.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. cale ndar on lock screen

Calendar widget to be available on lock screen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. show all notifications on lock screen

alot of messaging apps i use dont show the notifications on the lock screen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Remove sub-menu buttons while in locked mode

When my screen in locked and I press and hold on any icon, I see app sub-menu with some app shortcuts. I also see Remove/Uninstall/App Info buttons which are inactive. I do not see a reason the Remove/Uninstall/App Info buttons to be displayed of they cannot be used when the Home Screen is locked. Please remove there buttons from the sub-menu when the screen in locked.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. lock app drawer

There should be an option to lock icons on the home screen so the user cannot accidentally move them around

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. widgets

podem acrescentar widgets no menu encaixe e acesso mais rápido as configurações.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Slow

Rendering the home screen takes very long on older devices, phone becomes unresponsive

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base