Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I think "restart launcher" used to be an option in settings (as opposed to reset launcher). Please add back the option to refresh/restart.

sometimes the launcher does not look right. if I switch from landscape to portrait the clock size changes. restart helps fix it.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fonts

The new fonts after the update looks extremely ugly and I'm highly disappointed. Unsure why such a change! Please fix it back to what it was.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. the current one looks so ugly. like the whole thing. every single bit.

it looks so bad I can't stand it. I wish I never updated Microsoft launcher. the old way was way better. I hate the blocky letters and the size of the apps on the home screen and the app drawer layout. it is all so ugly. the feed is fine because that didn't change much and I like how I can slide horizontally for the groups of apps, as well as the option for landscape mode on the lock screen and home screen. the color of the background of the group of apps is too dark. just go back to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. sim lock

i would like a quick access that would lock the screen at the sim card it would allow me the most privacy if i feeling likely my phone was about to be pry from me and their for they have to go thru two different lock codes as i already have preset

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. lock screen notification icons

now notifications on the lock screen are shown in a wide bar which is very ugly. I would like to see small icons instead and next to them the numbers indicate the number of messages

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Home and lock screen

I wish you had the option to choose which part of the image is on the home screen and lock wallpaper.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "Add to home" should not create new screen with only 1 app if default screen has space.

It's really annoying that I have space on my only screen and want to add app there, but launcher keeps creating separate screen each time and I have to drag these apps which is slow

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. feed

In "your feed" give the ability to move the "search bar" down, so you can get there more easily with your thumb.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. feed

In "your feed" it would be convenient to have a fixed button at the bottom to "go back up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fails to implement true dark mode

The new Android version is locked in on bolded text which, if you have a lot of folders, kills the whole purpose of dark mode. The transparent opacity mode, even on lowest transparency, is still not low enough like the previous version. I also liked the previous "recent apps" mode. This one straight up doesn't work. I had to select a different option to get that, which is incredibly misleading.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. agenda on screen lock

Agenda isn't available on screen lock, only widget Calendar on Home screen???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add App lock and screen lock in next update

its the best feature for Microsoft Launcher. its very helpful

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. lock screen clock customisation

I'm using a stock android and I need to customise my lockscreen clock,, like to change the style completely please help me with that

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. when i lock my screen Using duble tap gesture and unlock from my fingerprint that fingerprint is not working of my mobile please check it

i want when i use double tap sccren lock after that when i use my fingerprint sensor for unlock mobile

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. pl provide Screen Saver option in Display options.. use case - would like to see dimmed clock all the time instead of a turned off display

pl provide Screen Saver option in Display options.. use case - would like to see dimmed clock all the time instead of a turned off display

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please remove the settings shortcut in the application menu where everyone can access settings and hidden applications

Please remove the settings shortcut in the application menu where everyone can access settings and hidden applications

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base