Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I think "restart launcher" used to be an option in settings (as opposed to reset launcher). Please add back the option to refresh/restart.

sometimes the launcher does not look right. if I switch from landscape to portrait the clock size changes. restart helps fix it.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fonts

The new fonts after the update looks extremely ugly and I'm highly disappointed. Unsure why such a change! Please fix it back to what it was.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. the current one looks so ugly. like the whole thing. every single bit.

it looks so bad I can't stand it. I wish I never updated Microsoft launcher. the old way was way better. I hate the blocky letters and the size of the apps on the home screen and the app drawer layout. it is all so ugly. the feed is fine because that didn't change much and I like how I can slide horizontally for the groups of apps, as well as the option for landscape mode on the lock screen and home screen. the color of the background of the group of apps is too dark. just go back to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. you fucked up my phone

my phone is no longer working like it should. The entire layout has been redone without my permission.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Lock screen customization (like widows 10 lock screen)

The app doesnot have his own lock screen
    It should be customized

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Total home screen lock mode

Option to lock home screen icons, widgets etc. and when the lock is set do not allow long press to move stuff. to be able to move it user will have to go to settings and unlock it there instead of showing message to unlock everytime icon moves by accident

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. option to enable immersive mode / hide status and navigation bar

(app overlay) most aftermarket edge lighting cannot overlay navigation bar on home screen, the option to hide the navigation bar will allow the flow of RGB edge lighting all around the screen to give the home screen a smooth, clean and attractive look.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. different wallpaper for lock and home screen

I'd like to have the option to use bing wallpaper for my home screen but the option of using a different wallpaper for my lock screen, be that through the MS Launcher or a third party.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. home screen rotation

Why can I not disable or not allow home screen to rotate endlessly when I disable Glance or timeline?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. sim lock

i would like a quick access that would lock the screen at the sim card it would allow me the most privacy if i feeling likely my phone was about to be pry from me and their for they have to go thru two different lock codes as i already have preset

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. lock screen notification icons

now notifications on the lock screen are shown in a wide bar which is very ugly. I would like to see small icons instead and next to them the numbers indicate the number of messages

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Home and lock screen

I wish you had the option to choose which part of the image is on the home screen and lock wallpaper.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. "Add to home" should not create new screen with only 1 app if default screen has space.

It's really annoying that I have space on my only screen and want to add app there, but launcher keeps creating separate screen each time and I have to drag these apps which is slow

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. feed

In "your feed" give the ability to move the "search bar" down, so you can get there more easily with your thumb.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. feed

In "your feed" it would be convenient to have a fixed button at the bottom to "go back up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base