Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add an option for displaying sticky notes on the lockscreen

It would be useful to pin a selected sticky note to the lockscreen. great visibility for a to do list or any note you need instant access to.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. lock screen clock

I may be missing something however, I would like to see a lockscreen clock other than then the "always on display"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bing

Regional Bing Wallpaper. Pleas made the Wallpaper for Bing changes like the ones there is in my region on Bing Website.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Slideshow for lock screen only

As the slideshow feature is already available for home screen, make it available also for lock screen only, so that it's possible to set bing daily slideshow for home screen and a different slideshow (from gallery pictures) for lock screen only.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Daily wallpaper just for lock screen

I don't have the option to set it separately either home and lock screen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. option for homescreen scroll lock meaning if I only have 2 continuing to swipe right does not reset back to next screen

homescreen scroll lock. only scroll to number of screen . ie doesn't reset when you continue to scroll

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bing daily image not updating

Bing daily image set only for Lockscreen does not update. It would be great if this updated daily as advertised and as it did on Windows Phone.
    Also please introduce a setting to be able to set times of updates via WiFi.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. background filters

Add background filters to get closer to the images you prefer while also discovering something new

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stronger drop shadow on home screen icon text.

Icon text on the home screen can be hard to read with certain wallpapers. Please add an ability to customize the strength of the text drop shadow to improve readability.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. double tap to wake

Option of double tap to wake

390 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    31 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. add an auto arrange feature

just like windows , right click(long press) auto arrange

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tidak ada Widget Kunci

Widget untuk mengunci layar utama

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add the dock to glance screen

I would like to see the Dock from the Home screen in the expansion of the profile panel on glance screen. This way glance could be the only home screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Locked Home screen

Remove Edit view button on locked Home screen mode

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. lock screen is not working in redmi note 8 pro

lock screen wallpaper setting is not working in Xioami Redmi Note 8 Pro

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. two lines for name of app on home screen

I have several icons on my homepage that start with same word. Example: all Adobe apps begin with "Adobe". With only one line for name, I see several icons named "Adobe" but not enough of next word to determine if this is "Adobe Photoshop Mix" or "Adobe Photoshop Fix" or "Adobe Photoshop Express". I'm not even sure two lines for name would be enough to solve this matter, but at least it would help more often than not. Any possibility we could see two or even three lines for names of items on home screen and in folders? Thank you. …

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Is there a way to display calendars items on the lock screen? Not able to find it anywhere in the Launcher settings

Need to display Launcher widgets to be displayed on the lock screen like calendar items with a simple pin button

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Gestensteuerung via Originallauncher

Original System Standard Launcher

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base