Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please remove the settings shortcut in the application menu where everyone can access settings and hidden applications

Please remove the settings shortcut in the application menu where everyone can access settings and hidden applications

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. would you mind incorporating a lock screen layout into this beta something interchangeable like the home screen. Thank you.

similar to the home screen layout feature with adjustable or interchangeable selectable icons for instance solid camera app to replace the built-in camera app perhaps a phone dialer on the exterior, maybe possible to have a search bar or Brin since I like to use Google Go take a picture and the same with Microsoft camera built-in camera in the search bar especially when shopping maybe I don't want to open up the phone I don't want to expose any potential security risk there's a bunch of people around, with lock screen-recognition perhaps, you guys (gals - AIYNA V) are…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We need to Open devices by finger sensors, when this luncher is activated on devices

We need to Open devices by finger sensors, when this luncher is activated on devices

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. home screen lock

home screen should be unlocked only from the settings, not from dragging am icon on home screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add eye scan

instead of face scan use eye scan

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think "restart launcher" used to be an option in settings (as opposed to reset launcher). Please add back the option to refresh/restart.

sometimes the launcher does not look right. if I switch from landscape to portrait the clock size changes. restart helps fix it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Lock screen

Add windows lock screen

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. stuck in landscape on home screen

After going to the launcher from an app that was in landscape, the home screen is stuck in landscape mode until I open another app and rotate the screen back.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ekran

Ekran kilidi ekran koruyucu saatli ve takvimli

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Black theme instead of Dark Gray theme

Unlike Google's Dark gray theme, this theme should be total black with various assent colors.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. can we have a locker for accessing the launcher settings?

when holding the home screen other users can still access the launcher settings and be able to modify some configurations. better if there was a locker on access

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bing

Regional Bing Wallpaper. Pleas made the Wallpaper for Bing changes like the ones there is in my region on Bing Website.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Animated Wallpaper Dynamic Lock

have some animated wallpapers or videos as dynamic lick

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bing image lock or home screen temporary dismiss

Occasionally the Bing daily image is either not my taste or causes visibility issues. An easy way to either pause the image and use a default wallpaper until the next change in daily image. Or similar to like/dislike on Windows 10 login screen. It will change once to another image.

Currently you have to change from the Bing Daily Image to a set and remember to set it back.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change lock screen style

Add a feature to customise lock screen layout.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. lock screen bing wallpaper changer

at this moment only 2 options available. use bing daily slideshow on home screen or home screen + lock screen. why not add an option lock screen only?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can come up with your own screen password settings to be done other than the one default in the phone. A way to set password for launcher.

Apart from your mobile screen lock.
    There is now an option in launcher settings where u can opt for a pin like in Windows 10 to open the mobile.
    And also it may include App lock reducing the usage of another app for locking apps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bing wallpaper on lock screen only

Bing daily wallpaper is great and I want to see it. Just not on my home screen. Could we have the option to see it on the lock screen only? You have it home screen only and on both lock and home.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add the ability to set bind daily wallpaper as lock screen only so a different image may be used for home screen.

Right now, you can set bing daily wallpaper as home screen only or lock screen and home screen. Can a third option of lock screen only be added? I use a single image as my home screen but like and want the bing daily images for my lock screen. Right now I use Next, but I believe it is being phased out or may even be unsupported already and I just have it from when it was.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base