Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. double tap to wake

Option of double tap to wake

357 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    29 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HOME SCREEN LAYOUT LOCK

please allow us to lock the home screen layout of apps, so that apps don't get distorted or layout doesn't get messed up by unintended swipes and touches.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add a lock screen that would be nice

if people like the launcher when they want a lock screen to match it

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integrate with the Microsoft screen lock App, 'Next' available in the Play Store.

It'S time to improve the lock screen and start adding the lock screen as another feature more you can offer Microsoft Launcher 📱 to further convert your Android device into something like Windows Mobile.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. change icons to metro style like windows phone

I want to feel at home switching from Windows phone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please consider adding the option to display all apps on the home screen and forgo the app drawer

It would work similarly to a few other Android launchers (and a certain platform's UI that shall not be named). But it could scroll vertically

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Home screen and text

please update app and folders name text into High contrast text or adjustable colour
    because in few bright wallpapers app and folder names are not looking clearly
    and also an option to open hidden app by gesture

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I propose to add to the custom feed from the activity feed from Xbox Live

I propose to add to the custom feed from the activity feed from Xbox Live

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bing images every day just for look screen as for WP10

Bing background can be changed automatically only for home and block screen together. It should be possible to change it only for the lock screen and leave only one image in the home.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. sir pls update wallpaper slide show support on lock screen also.in all mobile Android one mobile only support that option so pls update it

I use redmi mobile but in wallpaper slide show only support to home screen only please improve to support lock screen also.pure Android mobile Android one support both lock and home screen wallpaper slide show so please update that in all mobiles it's increase users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. lockscreen notifications

Whatsapp, agenga, email, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow to set change intervals for the diashow

you can set up a diashow for the phone background and lock screen. At the moment the image is changed every day.

Please add the possibility to select an intervall just like Windows 10 is allowing this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. don't allow screen changes so easily

leaving finger pressed on screen when unlocked makes movement of layout/shortcuts too easy. jacks up the UI too easily.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Home screen lock system don't show any notification whenever is on

please make sure that home screen lock don't notify any things about lock system of home screen lock

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The launcher is Awesome. I wish there is option to get automatically new wallpaper on every time when I unlock the phone.

The launcher is Awesome. I wish there is option to get automatically new wallpaper on every time when I unlock the phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Lock Home Shortcut

A lock home screen toggle after long-pressing a home page would be very convenient. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sorry,one thing I don't like is an appearing instruction/ pop-up when I tap and hold an icon,which directly lead anyone to unlock homescreen

I prefer the previous feature, related to locked home screen, which is nothing appears when I tap and hold any icon when I lock my homescreen. The latest update eases anyone to unlock my homescreen, by popping up an instruction to unlock the homescreen. Everyone would be easily unlock or even uninstalling any app when tapping an icon for few seconds (tap and hold). Could you please exclude this feature in the next update, and not letting anything appears/any pop up when tapping and holding an icon?
    Best regards

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. lock screen shortcut widget

i am xiaomi user, and i really like this microsoft launcher for its neat and capability. but it would be great and much more powerful for me if there is a lock screen shorcut widget. please make one. and surely ill make this permanent launcher for my xiaomi.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 锁屏

我需要真正的双击锁屏,而不是锁屏后无法使用指纹或者屏幕变黑假装锁屏了,用NOVA发现他们已经实现了。

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Lock Home screens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?