Ideas

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Back up and restore  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 桌面备份到云端的文件希望能添加备注的功能。

平板和手机的桌面设置有些不同,备份上云端时,有备注的功能就能分清备份的设备了

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 备份

可否加上定时自动备份

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 备份功能

备份应该区分不同设备,比如平板和手机,应用列表是不一样的!
    不区分设备的备份和还原容易搞错

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. One idea would be an automatic backup of the screen apps to internal memory and automatic restore when the device is rebooted.

One idea would be an automatic backup of the screen apps to internal memory and automatic restore when the device is rebooted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Backup settings should have "Notes" option

In the main Launcher settings Backup menu, it has non-defaulted options to back up To-Do and Contacts, there should similarly be an option for Notes. I can manually back up notes but it should be something I could also cover there. Ideally, something you could restore independently.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Las opciones a elegir en copia y restauración están muy juntas sin espacio entre ellas y es difícil tocar lo que se necesita.

Separar con un espacio considerable las opciones unas de otras para que no parezca un texto continuo... utilizar Punto Final después de cada oración y/o enmarcar cada opción en un recuadro para que visualmente sea más fácil identificar lo que se va a presionar con el dedo.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Notes backup

Ability to backup notes should be enabled.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Notes backup

Backing up notes card should be enabled.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There is no message backup option like I have it in my windows phone. can u manage such features for us. I'm sure that this would be so nice

only the important message backup option. or I want to sync my messages and contacts with my one drive.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Name backups before creating or while in the editing page.

It allows one to keep different styles for different devices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Swipe the top right or left corner to open flashlight

When you need to see something in the dark, instead of fumbling around for a flashlight or the flashlight on your device, just swipe diagonally from the top left or right corner of the screen and the flashlight will turn on.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Separate backups in Google drive per devices

I own several devices and I use this launcher on them all. I would like to be able to save the backup of each device under the device name as opposed to just the date of the backup.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base