Ideas

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Launcher backups should indicate which device the backup is from, before restoring

Currently all the launcher backups appear as one type, by date. There is no way of knowing which device the backup is from.
    If you use Launcher on more than one device, how do you know which one to use?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Back up and restore  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. move backups to Apps/ArrowBackup

It will tidy up my OneDrive and stop bugging the bejesus out of me, in fact move all app backups to the Apps folder/AppNameBackup or /AppNameSettings, simples some already do it - consistency MS 😋

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Device specific Backup and restore

I have two android phones for personal and work. Can you please allow for device specific backup and selection when restoring... Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To be able to name the backups of the launcher would be great, i think.

i have multiple setups that i have backed up on Microsoft launcher. But because i can't put a lable on the backup, i often have to attempt multiple times to get back to an older setup. so i would love to be able to name the saved ones.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. micro launcher sync between devices

i am not able to see same layout and information on all my devices. how can this be remedied. i want to see same information on all the devices i use the launcher on.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Backup 2 devices

I use the MS Launcher on my Smartphone and Tablet. When restoring a Backup i can not distinguish where the backup came from. Can you add the Source Information to the Backup (the Device Name or Type)?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Backup

Include slideshow's wallpapers in the backup.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. backup

give a name(title) when perform a backup, and can rename it in backup configration.
    I have multi-devicse with little different config. I can't recognize the correct configration only with timeline thread.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Backup

To include universal backup (Notes, To-do, settings, etc).

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add support of setting previous desktop from native system - it is not comfortable to set all my apps in my own order again

When you are switching on the launcher, you will have a choise - clear desktop, or set it from my previous desktop. I know that it could be hard to do because of different default launchers from different vendors, but without this feature it is hard to switch from MIUI or similar system, where you have all apps on desktop.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. backup

Automate backups. Allow users to set a threshold for automatically backing up the config (i.e., a pick list for selecting hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, on changes, or on startup. Allow PIN to be saved and destinations to be set.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yedekleme

Yedekleme yaptiktan sonra, geri yüklerken tüm uygulamaları geri yüklemesi ve uygulama simgelerinin yerlerini hatırlayıp düzenlerse çok iyi olur.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base