Ideas

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. EML Converter - Export EML to Outlook PST

EML file is a single mail format created by many popular email clients such as WLM, OE, Zoho Mail, Thunderbird, etc. But MS Outlook does not support EML file directly so, you need a professional tool. MailsDaddy EML to PST Converter is the best GUI based application that supports all EML based email clients and migrates every single email from EML to PST. It helps to convert EML to PST in bulk and selective form. You can use the demo version for free and convert 20 emails per mailbox from each mailbox.

For more detail: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/eml-to-pst-converter/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Back up and restore  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Separate backups in Google drive per devices

I own several devices and I use this launcher on them all. I would like to be able to save the backup of each device under the device name as opposed to just the date of the backup.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Free EML Reader

If you have an EML file of Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, Outlook Express, or any other emails and you want to open and read your EML data files then you can use the free EML viewer of MailsDaddy Software. This freeware tool is easy to handle and install on Windows OS. The software allows you to load single or multiple EML mailboxes at a time and provides an original preview in the right side pane. Users can also upgrade the tool for conversion.

For more detail: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/free-eml-viewer/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Free MBOX Viewer

If you want to view MBOX data files you can free use MailsDaddy free MBOX viewer and explore email from mbox data files in a few clicks. This free tool easily loads more than one mailbox at a time as well as it supports mailboxes of 25+ email clients such as Gmail, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Postbox, Netscape, and more. After that if you want to export mailbox data then you can also upgrade it to pro version and migrate mailbox into PST, Office 365, EML, etc.

For more info: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/free-mbox-viewer/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Backup and restore personal settings

Currently restore option does not show details of what is in selected backup.. Also it should give option to individually restore particular category from the selected backup...e.g, restore only contacts from selected backup.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Backup e restauração não estão funcionando corretamente.

Nesta ultima versão a restauração dos backups não está mais funcionando corretamente.
    Agora este APP até restaura os ícones, porém alguns Widgets não aparecem corretamente. Ao invés de aparecer o widget aparece um retângulo escuro com o símbolo do APP.

Nas versões anteriores deste APP a restauração funcionava corretamente. Somente nesta última versão é que começou a dar problemas.

O pior é que nem a função de relatar bugs está funcionando (por isso estou relatando aqui).

Com isso o uso do APP perde toda sua utilidade para mim...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Auto Backup option, that can automatically backup launcher configuration. Choose between Daily, Weekly or Monthly.

Add Auto backup option instead of manual option which is available now.

This will ensure all settings are backed up periodically.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I've been 3 days trying to find the contacts list on my sim card since your latest "buggy" update. I've lost 75% of my spotify downloads. Ta

looks pretty but doesn't work. The Ivanka Trump of launcher apps: the drastic surgery wasn't an improvement. The opposite, in fact. Hard restarting my phone has lost me 75% of my spotify downloads. Thanks for that.
    It took 3 long days to establish communication with MY SIM CARD! So I was unable to make calls or send texts for 3 days. Thanks for that.
    And now I'm supposed to give you one star. This appalling app doesn't deserve any stars. Its an atrocity.
    I'm just going to select Back. up and restore, but Microsoft launcher fucked up so much more

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Setup auto backup for launcher

Allow users to setup auto backup. When a user adds icons or changes wallpaper an auto backup event should occur. User can set it up on a per change, daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Settings menu should allow where to save the configuration to, OneDrive, Google Drive, or local. Either use a silent notification to say backup successful or if the screen is on a small message at the bottom of the screen saying it's complete.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. have the back up function happen in the background so I can continue using my device while it happens

Start the back up process in the launcher settings, confirm save location, begin process and return device control to the user while the back up process happens out of sight. Display a small message at the bottom of the screen saying backup complete when done

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Backup of multiple device need to be distinguishable

The backups saved to the cloud can not be distinguished between the two mobile phone I have.
    Either please the model name in the file name or make the file name editable.
    Thanks for considering
    Thomas

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Import desktop setting from previous launcher

Import desktop settings from other launcher ( previous launcher )

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Backup

Add option to automatically backup the launcher settings daily to local device. Should keep 30 days max.

Main reason is that some phones, such as Samsung Galaxy S10+, have power settings which can change the system resolution and break the home screen. This happened to me and I lost my highly tuned layout.

My last manual backup was from 6 months prior. It was better than nothing, but my home screen is still not what it was.

The launcher should also automatically backup the current layout before applying a new resolution, etc., so that the prior layout can be restored…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Import previous launcher settings

There should be option to import all icons, widgets etc from the previous launcher.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Rename arrowbackup

Change the name of the Launcher cloud back up to MicrosoftLauncherBackup from arrowbackup. Arrowbackup name is outdated and confusing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Autobackup

I would like the fact that Microsoft Launcher will create automatically a backup.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base