Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. backup and restore

Need option to restore launcher settings (as in existing/non beta app).

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    13 comments  ·  Back up and restore  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Arrowbackup file on OneDrive is awkward. Let us pick a directory in OneDrive.

When "backing up" to cloud in Launcher, let us choose which folder in OneDrive (instead of automatically creating a "arrowbackup" directory in OneDrive.) Alternatively, if above suggest is troublesome, the put arrowbackup in the Apps directory in OneDrive.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Back up and restore  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. OST to Office 365 Migration

MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration Tool is a smooth and relevant program developed by experts and highly recommended by professionals all over the globe. Its significance is attracted by a lot of people to provide a flawless outcome maintaining the originality. This Windows compatible OST to Office 365 Converter works without the need for the software to import OST file to O365. It provides the movement of multiple varieties of OST file to Exchange Online specified mailboxes. The software never migrates the OST to the wrong mailbox of O365. It comfortably moves the entire OST whether damaged or healthy…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. PST to Office 365 Migration

MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool is a reliable utility and users can use it without worrying about the PST data loss. It is a popular Office 365 Import PST service used worldwide and highly suggested by the experts because of its crucial features. There are many other software tools but this solution has more unique features like incremental migration, date filter, etc. It allows performing the process in a smooth manner maintaining 100% accuracy and reliability. The software always maintains consistency whenever in implement Office 365 Import PST service. An organized solution where there is no risk of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Office 365 Backup

MailsDaddy Office 365 Backup Tool provides many benefits to the user while exporting Office 365 mailboxes to PST Outlook format. It is a few minutes Office 365 PST Export solution to create a backup of Exchange Online Primary and Archive mailbox into Outlook PST format. It offers a solution to migrate an unlimited O365 mailbox via this professional utility. A suitable solution for both Exchange Online user and Admin to perform single and multiple backup O365 respectively. It is a secure application and allows secure authentication before starting the Office 365 backup process entering the login details of the O365…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Thunderbird to Office 365 Converter

Thunderbird and Office 365 both are different platforms so the user needs lots of technical assistance to migrate Thunderbird to Outlook manually. While third party tool is a secure method to import mailbox from Thunderbird to Office 365 as well as it supports both type of mailbox: MBOX and Maildir. So if you want to convert Thunderbird to Office 365 then opt MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Office 365 migration tool. This is the best and easy way to import and open a mailbox in your O365 account.

Read more: http://www.mboxtooffice365.com/blogs/migrate-thunderbird-emails-contacts-calendar-to-office-365/

Free Demo: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/thunderbird-to-office-365-migration/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. EML Converter - Export EML to Outlook PST

EML file is a single mail format created by many popular email clients such as WLM, OE, Zoho Mail, Thunderbird, etc. But MS Outlook does not support EML file directly so, you need a professional tool. MailsDaddy EML to PST Converter is the best GUI based application that supports all EML based email clients and migrates every single email from EML to PST. It helps to convert EML to PST in bulk and selective form. You can use the demo version for free and convert 20 emails per mailbox from each mailbox.

For more detail: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/eml-to-pst-converter/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Thunderbird to Outlook Migration

If you are looking for a solution to migrate Thunderbird mailbox into Outlook PST format then you can download MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Outlook Converter. This GUI tool easily migrates single or multiple mailboxes from Thunderbird to Outlook. With the help of this software, you can also import Thunderbird MBOX and Maildir files into PST file format without any technical help. The software has a different export option so you can convert Thunderbird to PST, EML, MSG, HTML etc.

Download free demo: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/thunderbird-to-outlook-converter/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Separate backups in Google drive per devices

I own several devices and I use this launcher on them all. I would like to be able to save the backup of each device under the device name as opposed to just the date of the backup.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Free EML Reader

If you have an EML file of Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, Outlook Express, or any other emails and you want to open and read your EML data files then you can use the free EML viewer of MailsDaddy Software. This freeware tool is easy to handle and install on Windows OS. The software allows you to load single or multiple EML mailboxes at a time and provides an original preview in the right side pane. Users can also upgrade the tool for conversion.

For more detail: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/free-eml-viewer/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Best MBOX Converter to Migrate MBOX to PST

The MBOX file is created by many offline and online email clients, but none provides backup or any method to store data in a PST file format. So when a user is stuck between MBOX and Outlook conversion then he needs a professional tool. I would suggest MailsDaddy MBOX to PST Converter to convert Gmail, WebMail, Apple Mail, Netscape, Postbox, Mutt, Claws Mail, Opera Mail, and other mailboxes to Outlook PST format. This MBOX converter has many features by which users convert data in PST, EML, MSG, HTML, Office 365, etc. You can also use the first demo version and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Free MBOX Viewer

If you want to view MBOX data files you can free use MailsDaddy free MBOX viewer and explore email from mbox data files in a few clicks. This free tool easily loads more than one mailbox at a time as well as it supports mailboxes of 25+ email clients such as Gmail, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Postbox, Netscape, and more. After that if you want to export mailbox data then you can also upgrade it to pro version and migrate mailbox into PST, Office 365, EML, etc.

For more info: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/free-mbox-viewer/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Backup of Web links & document links

I really would like it if web pages/links and document links pinned to the home page or in folders could be backed up and restored. Every time I have to restore my home screen all my pinned web links, OneNote links or Excel links have to manually be recreated. This is a frustrating and time consuming process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Backup and restore personal settings

Currently restore option does not show details of what is in selected backup.. Also it should give option to individually restore particular category from the selected backup...e.g, restore only contacts from selected backup.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Backup e restauração não estão funcionando corretamente.

Nesta ultima versão a restauração dos backups não está mais funcionando corretamente.
    Agora este APP até restaura os ícones, porém alguns Widgets não aparecem corretamente. Ao invés de aparecer o widget aparece um retângulo escuro com o símbolo do APP.

Nas versões anteriores deste APP a restauração funcionava corretamente. Somente nesta última versão é que começou a dar problemas.

O pior é que nem a função de relatar bugs está funcionando (por isso estou relatando aqui).

Com isso o uso do APP perde toda sua utilidade para mim...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Auto Backup option, that can automatically backup launcher configuration. Choose between Daily, Weekly or Monthly.

Add Auto backup option instead of manual option which is available now.

This will ensure all settings are backed up periodically.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I've been 3 days trying to find the contacts list on my sim card since your latest "buggy" update. I've lost 75% of my spotify downloads. Ta

looks pretty but doesn't work. The Ivanka Trump of launcher apps: the drastic surgery wasn't an improvement. The opposite, in fact. Hard restarting my phone has lost me 75% of my spotify downloads. Thanks for that.
    It took 3 long days to establish communication with MY SIM CARD! So I was unable to make calls or send texts for 3 days. Thanks for that.
    And now I'm supposed to give you one star. This appalling app doesn't deserve any stars. Its an atrocity.
    I'm just going to select Back. up and restore, but Microsoft launcher fucked up so much more

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Setup auto backup for launcher

Allow users to setup auto backup. When a user adds icons or changes wallpaper an auto backup event should occur. User can set it up on a per change, daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Settings menu should allow where to save the configuration to, OneDrive, Google Drive, or local. Either use a silent notification to say backup successful or if the screen is on a small message at the bottom of the screen saying it's complete.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. have the back up function happen in the background so I can continue using my device while it happens

Start the back up process in the launcher settings, confirm save location, begin process and return device control to the user while the back up process happens out of sight. Display a small message at the bottom of the screen saying backup complete when done

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base