Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow or Enable any of my synced devices to fix or troubleshoot any or all my devices signed in to my Microsoft account .

Any of my devices linked through my Microsoft account, ie. Phone-PC/Tablet Or vice versa, can troubleshoot from one device(Phone)and fix error's or edit and change settings on linked devices like (PC/Tablet).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Back up and restore  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Import from existing oem launcher

Offer an option to import desktop icon/folder arrangement from existing launcher

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Backup

Full phone backup on OneDrive for business.
    We use Android with Microsoft Luncher in our company. Will be very handy to be able to backup the all phone (not only the Luncher) on a Office 365 account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automatic launcher backup

Please add the option to automatic backup launcher in addition to manual backup.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Backup

Avec tous ces Tools, Android deviens presque utilisable. Mais serait il possible d'avoir un outil de sauvegarde du téléphone.
    Parce que les personnes comme moi(pas de connexion chez Google) ne peuvent plus sauvegarder leurs téléphones. Et c'est très pénalisant.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. auto backup

Company portal recently factory reset my device while in my pocket due to repeated unsuccessful unlocks. very painful process to restore my phone. msft launcher restored to a backup from 4 months ago. auto backup of settings would fix this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Backup names should be editable so I know which ones for which phones (Samsung, Sony, LG etc) in case users have different Android phones.

Backup and restore Microsoft Launcher for different Android phones which are slightly different due to built-in apps from manufacturers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Auto backup of Microsoft Launcher settings and content

Schedule the backup of Microsoft Launcher settings and content over WiFi with mobile data as another option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sync messages with OneDrive

save and sync messages with OneDrive

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Device backup

I run MS Launcher on multiple devices. I would like the backup to distinguish between them instead of a global app backup because the devices do not have the same apps (e. g. a tablet v. a phone).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. rename backups

have multiple devices using the launcher, would be good to be able to rename a backup so next time when restoring it is easy to pick up the right one.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. we should be able to name backups

we should be able to give each backup a separate name

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Button to enable making back-ups automatically, as one never knows when a back-up is needed and it's one less thing to think about.

With a simple button someone can enable or disable automatic back-ups of launcher data to their liking.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Should be able to rename the launcher backups so users can restore different Android phones with different variants among them.

Able to rename the different backups different Android phones which are slightly different from one to the others.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. name backup during save

When saving backup, there should be a place in sequence to give it a name. I don't care when backup was done. I make many different themes and like to switch between them every so often. In order to give them descriptive name I have to open OneDrive and manually re-name it. Would be much easier if naming backup happened during process.
    A name for auto backups could add suffix of date and time to a descriptive name entered at time of first backup.
    Thank you.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Layout Backup

I wish you guys get the Layout Backup more expanded,like copy\pasting the Screen Layout from another launcher the user had used,before coming to use this one,it seems this launcher has a lot of functions regarding 'home screen customization',and i believe you guys can make it better.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sincronização

Acredito que o aplicativo poderia sincronizar automaticamente as configurações do usuário ao invés de só ter a opção de fazer backup manualmente.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Automatic Home Screen Backup

I love how the home screen layout and settings can be backed up to the cloud and restored. I use this when switching settings from one device to another. But it needs an option to automatically perform this backup on a schedule (such as nightly, weekly, etc.) This is important if you lose your device or accidentally reset it. otherwise, the last backup one has may be very old unless you remember to manually backup frequently.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base