Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add a calculator that includes metric, imperial etc conversions.

like in windows 10 you can select the conversion needed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. hide microsoft launcher itself from frequently used apps list in app drawer

the launcher itself should not apears in the frequent list

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Recent

There is a gap on the frequent apps page when title bars and search bar are disabled. Wastes real estate.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add frequently used apps card's transparency option

I use the frequently used apps card more than the app drawer to launch apps. I pined that card to another page for it's use. it's background is just white! That looks a bit outdated! if It has a transparency option or add an image behind the transparency option.., I'd look nice. :D

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please creat a button to see use resent using Apps. By one click show last 6 last used app. Thanks

Before this me use computer launcher.
    This provides one butten to see last 6 app opened, me easily go one app to another app, but i not found that feature in this luncher.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. gestures should work on the frequently used apps screen. I use the frequently used apps screen as my homepage, but gestures dont work there.

I would expect pinch and other gestures to work on the frequently used apps page just like they work on all of the other pages.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. App icons available in the dock should not be visible in the frequently used apps list as they are already fixed to the bottom

When something is already fixed to the bottom of every screen, I don't see any use of having it in the frequently used apps list as well. Moreover, given that only 8 apps appear in the feed page, its important to have apps other than those already present in the dock.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Recent apps inverse

When I put the Recent apps hub in a new screen, I would like to have the option of ordering the apps inversely, so the most used apps be closer to my fingers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. frequent

Don't show/repeat the same apps pinned in the dock again in the frequent apps list. This is a waste/unproductive. I don't need to swipe down in the homescreen to see those apps in the frequent apps list and select to open. They are already in my dock.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Don't show/repeat apps pinned in the dock again in the most frequent apps list. This is a waste.

Don't show/repeat the apps pinned in the dock again in the frequent apps list. This is a waste/unproductive. obviously the apps pinned in my dock will be the most used. I don't need to swipe down to see the frequent apps list and then open the app, it's already on my home screen dock!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base