Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pinned Apps Card for Feed

Essentially, it would be useful to be able to pin apps to a card in the feed. While the frequently used apps is okay, this allows for more customization and easier access to the apps you want. My idea for this feature is inspired by the pinned apps section on the Xbox Home.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. please fix the airplane mode button to just turn it on or off instead of taking you to the connections screen to do the same thing.

when you swipe up from the bottom it gives you a few options o e being airplane mode. when you toggle airplane mode from here it takes you to the connections window to turn it on or off. I'm suggesting you make it skip the connections window and just turn it ok on/off. should be a quick fix! thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option for frequently used apps to exclude those pinned in the home screen

As it is now the list is useless to me, since it ends up being a list identical to my home screen.

What I would love to see is the apps I frequently use that are not anyway pinned to my home screen. Now that could be truly useful, since right now I have to go search then alphabetically.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. l would like to arrange my own home screen icons

I am accustomed to having my home screen etc. set up the way "I" want it and have for years. It is "my" phone. It seems like little by little our "rights and privacy" are being taken away.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 希望卡片页能显示手机使用情况,包括各软件使用时长等。

我希望了解自己每天在各个手机软件上花费的时间。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How to remove Home button from opening frequently used apps? It is very disgusting that if I mistakenly press home button more than once th

How to remove Home button from opening frequently used apps? It is very disgusting that if I mistakenly press home button more than once this screen unnecessarily pops up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Don't keep moving my most frequently used apps!

Please replace least recently used apps in place, and allow the most frequently used apps to remain in the same spot.

I like this launcher because I don't have to spend time laying out the perfect home screen, but the down-side is that I'm forever hunting for an icon.

Bonus points if I can swap icons around manually, for those hard to reach cases.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. be able to delete multiple files in one drive

i have go delete files one at a time i one drive and then reselecf tbem one at a time to empty the trash. I take LOTS of photos and this is a time waster

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To do

Add To Do, to the list of linked accounts, as well as Wunderlist.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. small ucon option and small title bar size in customised speed dial screen

in the front page please provide option for small icon and the title bars like recently used apps, notes need to me make small...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. customize frequent apps page

ability to customize the frequent apps page with number of columns and rows and icon size as well

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 提供取消显示最近使用应用的功能

抽屉页面不希望显示最近应用。希望能提供开关。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. transparent frequently used apps

Frequently used apps page should be transparent it looks bad with white baground

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. frequently used apps

I'd like to be able to make the frequently used apps page transparent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Camera let's you select gallery folder before taking picture

I have 14000 photos and it's crazy. It would be cool when you open the camera you can select which folder to save the picture in. By doing this one can select the ones you want to keep and there might be a folder that ereases every 48hrs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Slide recent apps like iPhone X.

Slide recent apps and on it like iPhone X.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base