Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Frequently used apps

Want to be able to manage the FUAs the way they could be in previous versions.
    Determine their size, what showed on the page (removing apps like SMS, phone, etc), and new notifications.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. please provide reset on frequently used apps

i want a reset on frequently used apps

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. se crashea después de una videollamada

justo después de una video llamada por wassap y finalizarla el teléfono se cuelga y teina por reiniciarse

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add frequently used apps in home screen

in previous versions, when you wanted to add a new page to your home screen, there was an option for adding frequently used apps page. with that setting, your app icons displayed the notification badge when there was any. whereas when you add the frequency used apps card to the screen from the feed, the icons are just dead shortcut without showing any notification badge. 😭😭

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. frequently used apps icon size

I would like to have control for icon size on frequently used apps. I want to keep icon small but there isn't any option for that in the latest update.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Notification badges

Display Notification Badges on Pinned Frequently used apps Page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a card for Favorites apps like card for Frequently apps, also the card can include widgets 1x1 like the short cuts on outlook.

Add a card for Favorites apps like card for Frequently apps, also the card can include widgets 1x1 like the short cuts on outlook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add option to exclude apps in Dock from Frequently Used Apps

I use the Frequently Used Apps widget on my Home Screen, so most of the apps in my Dock are duplicated. I'd like to have the option to exclude the apps in my Dock from the Frequently Used Apps list, so that I do not have the same app displayed twice on my home screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. app columns on different screen not consistent

I set home screen to show 5 columns, but while home screen app shows in 5 columns, the "most frequently used" and "app drawer" screen show apps in 4 columns, and when I set home screen apps to 4 columns. they show in 3 columns on drawer/most frequently used.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Por favor, la opción de agregar la página de apps frecuentes es muy importante y un diferenciador de este launcher comparado con los demás.

Por favor, la opción de agregar la página de apps frecuentes es muy importante y un diferenciador de este launcher comparado con los demás.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. remove dock apps from frequently used apps

As it was working earlier. the new update caused the dock apps like phone, camera, Chrome to show up in frequently used apps. this is not needed as dock is always visible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Recents apps and search bar on oppen app section

May be a bug, but where you can see open apps, at bottom, usually there are a search bar with frequent used apps, and in this launcher it's a void, there is nothing and it's a little unsteticall.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pin/Unpin access on the 'frequently Used Apps' section

• Pin/Unpin app which I use frequent

• Remove frequently app

• Don’t show this frequently app here

• Re-arranging system

• Sort by frequent uses, Alphabetically etc

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. the new update is not good. my favorite apps are not easy to get to anymore.

frequently used apps should be easily accessible not buried 7 scrolls downward. i miss the swipe left to get to favorites.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base