Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The mobile phone requires assistant Cortana. It's not a live tile

The mobile phone requires assistant Cortana. It's not a live tiles.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. sort folders by most used

Like the "Frequently Used Apps" Widget, users own custom folders should have a Most Used sorting option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please make frequent used apps widget in one of homescreen page able to have transparent background in white theme.

So it will look like I add apps in homescreen page but it will be dynamic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. no same apps in frequently used and dock

imho apps that are already listed in dock or homepage should not be showed into frequently used card/widget it's a waste of space

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. quick search layout optimisation

the layout of the quick search feature in the launcher (where the frequently used apps are displayed) must be optimised. Currently the search suggestions take up all the space on the screen when the keyboard is visible. This allows no space for the Apps (search results) to be visible with the keyboard. To get to the App Search Results the keyboard needs to be retracted everytime - this is very inconvenient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. lock

frequent app section must be allow user fix or lock a app to avoid be remove it. Thank y

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. alow screen recording so when ur on an app and u want to recored it u can just scrollup and press screen record

u can scroll up from the bottom of ur phone screen while in snapchat instagram youtube and more. And there is like a tab were u can change brightness flashlight 4g aeroplane mode and screen record

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Quick Apps launcher

Please add Quick Apps launcher wherein I can add apps that I use frequently. This will help me access Apps directly without having to use the apps drawer. This quick apps launcher can be added to the home screen, and will contain more than one preferred app. For example one quick Apps launcher will contain 5 apps that I use frequently. This will also avoid clustering the home screen with more individual apps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Recent

Don't put the apps, which are present in home screen, in frequently used apps section.
    Or let us the choise to set which app can be on FUA section or not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. it would be useful to have an app search bar on the frequently used app screen

add app search bar at top so that if I don't find an app on Freq used screen I can search for it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. frequently use app

Remove Apps Which I Don't Use From Frequently Use Apps

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Frequently used apps - third row

Please add ability to show three rows of frequently used apps (instead of two). Also allow for blocking of specific apps from appearing there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Reset frequency used app.

I want feature to reset frequently used app. As with many days of use, if we install new app that I am going to use often, it will take number of days and click to show new app in the list. It will force me to use app drawer for those app.
    If I can reset app list. It can show up much quickly.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Give me a phone that doesn't go thru Google /android servers. Loved my 1520 Nokia.

MS Launcher should redirect to Microsoft servers but not going thru Android servers. Or any method available to avoid Google platforms.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. শ্বশ

শধধদরঞঝঝ

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. carte temps d'écran moins basique

Merci d'avoir introduit la fonctionnalité temps d'écran, mais...
    Pourriez-vous ajouter un menu contenant pour commencer :
    - exceptions: les applis qu'on ne veut pas mesurer, genre suivit du sommeil... ou choix des applis à mesurer
    - notifications: pouvoir fixer une durée par appli et alerter quand on l'atteint
    - graphiques: global ou par appli, pour voir si on s'améliore (semaine, mois...)
    Il y en a plein d'autres, mais ce serait déjà un bon début 😊
    Cordialement,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. add reset settings like alarm volume and other settings to previous set value

always in the morning, when I am sleepy, i usually reduce alarm volume to zero. pls add settings to reset automatically to previous settings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow Progressive Web Apps (Pwas) to appear in the frequently used apps page

When a pwa is used by a browser multiple times it automatically pops up in the page, at the very least enable this for edge

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a Launcher Settings option to remove Suggested Apps from the Bing Search screen

Add a Launcher Settings option to remove Suggested Apps from the Bing Search screen when you pull it down with a gesture. I'd like the option to see all of my latest Bing Search results populate the whole page. The Suggested Apps are unnecessary clutter for me, and the option to shut the Suggested Apps portion off would be more helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base