Ideas

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. make new notification center & quick setting

make new notification center with customisable features.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Notification badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notification badges should clear when the notification is swiped away. Often times I get a notification badge without a notification present

I want notification badges to be more in sync with the system ui. I will clear the notification but the badge still persists until app is opened. I also see badges all the time but no notification because it's not pushed to the phone

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Touch and hold app with icon badge to see the notifications in the pop-up menu.

Most other launchers already have this and I'm so very used to using it. When you have a notification for a certain app and there's an icon badge on that apps icon, you should be able to press and hold that apps icon to see the/list of notifications in the pop-up menu that appears when you touch and hold any app. if there are more than 1 notifications then you should be able to swipe thru them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. possibility to resize infobadges, because they are too small

on some devices the infobagdes are very tiny. a slider in options would be nice to change theier sizes or to customize theier appereance.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. notification badge summary

Every other launcher that shows me a notification badge on the icon also gives me the option to long press the icon in order to see more about identification.
    when long pressing the icon with identification badge, I expect to see a summary of notification.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New notifications menu

Notification menu has changed after Miui 12 Update to Xiaomi devices. When you pull down from the right side of the screen, the notification menu opens when you pull down from the left side of the quick settings. But this is not possible in Microsoft launcher. It would be nice to set the screen notch to be left and right side

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Notification badge and Dot colour

Notification Badges should change colour according to app icon colour.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Notification colour

can i change notification colour white or transparent instead of red. ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Insert previews of notifications, in the option balloons of the corresponding applications (pop-up menu), to speed up the work.

Insert previews of notifications, in the option balloons of the corresponding applications (pop-up menu), to speed up the work.

Insert previews of notifications, in the pop-up menu of the applications (where the options for widgets, icon editing, quick actions of the app are found). Standing just below the quick actions.
    This would help to check notifications for a specific app more quickly. Or to join a conversation or story, without having to pull the notification panel all the time.
    What would the exhibition look like?
    In this case, just below the quick actions of the app, there will be one…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Notification Preview

A user previews the notification content of any app by long pressing on the notification badge to view, dismiss or action the notification.
    This feature is available in most pixel launchers.
    This is particularly useful because you don't have to launch the app to view the notification.
    All that the user does is long press on the app icon and the notification content will pop-up.
    This is one very useful feature that's lacking in Microsoft Launcher.
    Add this feature and Watch Microsoft Launcher last longer than Android itself.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ghi chú dính bằng ảnh trên máy

Ghi chú dính bằng ảnh hiện tại chỉ có mục cho máy ảnh, mong Microsoft thêm mục thêm ghi chú dính bằng ảnh hiện có trên máy

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. notification badges

I think notification badges should be the color of the app they are belong. The red dots look so annoying and ugly

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Similar feature to 3D touch as other devices to action notifications by long pressing app icon

When app shows notification I would like to be able to long press the icon and in the sub menu that appears, I would like to be able to action the notification as per every other launcher.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. S'il-vous-plaît la badge de notification pour SMS, messenger, Facebook ne fonctionne pas

S'il-vous-plaît la badge de notification pour SMS, messenger et Facebook ne fonctionne pas
    Lorsque je reçois un message ou une notification, je ne sais pas.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base