Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Notification badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Insert previews of notifications, in the option balloons of the corresponding applications (pop-up menu), to speed up the work.

Insert previews of notifications, in the option balloons of the corresponding applications (pop-up menu), to speed up the work.

Insert previews of notifications, in the pop-up menu of the applications (where the options for widgets, icon editing, quick actions of the app are found). Standing just below the quick actions.
    This would help to check notifications for a specific app more quickly. Or to join a conversation or story, without having to pull the notification panel all the time.
    What would the exhibition look like?
    In this case, just below the quick actions of the app, there will be one…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Notification Preview

A user previews the notification content of any app by long pressing on the notification badge to view, dismiss or action the notification.
    This feature is available in most pixel launchers.
    This is particularly useful because you don't have to launch the app to view the notification.
    All that the user does is long press on the app icon and the notification content will pop-up.
    This is one very useful feature that's lacking in Microsoft Launcher.
    Add this feature and Watch Microsoft Launcher last longer than Android itself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ghi chú dính bằng ảnh trên máy

Ghi chú dính bằng ảnh hiện tại chỉ có mục cho máy ảnh, mong Microsoft thêm mục thêm ghi chú dính bằng ảnh hiện có trên máy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. notification badges

I think notification badges should be the color of the app they are belong. The red dots look so annoying and ugly

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Similar feature to 3D touch as other devices to action notifications by long pressing app icon

When app shows notification I would like to be able to long press the icon and in the sub menu that appears, I would like to be able to action the notification as per every other launcher.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. S'il-vous-plaît la badge de notification pour SMS, messenger, Facebook ne fonctionne pas

S'il-vous-plaît la badge de notification pour SMS, messenger et Facebook ne fonctionne pas
    Lorsque je reçois un message ou une notification, je ne sais pas.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pixel Launcher-like colored notification dots option

..so we can choose between it and the anxiety-inducing red dots.

Thanks for your consideration!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add an option to make numbers on notification badges bigger, please. They got too small on latest update.

numbers in notification badges are too small and harder to read, please add an option to make them bigger.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Notifiche shortcuts

Aggiungere l'anteprima delle notifiche quando si tiene premuto sopra l'icona che ha il badge.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. notification badge

Long press on an app with notification badge lets me see the notification the app is displaying.
    Eg. I have 2 whatsapp msgs, and the badge is showing the counter '2'. If i long press whatsapp icon, i see whom is the msg from and some part of the message. i can then dismiss them like normal notifications or click on any one of them and jump straight to their chat.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. long press on an app with a notification badge shows notification in popup along with the app shortcuts

As of now, if an app has a notification, and you have badges enabled, if you long press the icon, it gives you the options remove, uninstall, info etc.
    I'd like if i long press on an app icon with a notification badge (that has a new notification), it shows the new notification from the app, along with the app shortcuts
    e.g. I have a whatsapp message, and the notification badge tells me i have 2 notifications, i quickly long press the icon and it shows me the 2 msgs, not all of it, just a part of the msg…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Outlook badge shows number of unread Mails, instead of new notifications.

IT would be nice to be able to decide if you want to see the number of unread mails or the new notifications.
    Currently I always see the number of unread mails (99+) even when I switch off the email notification.
    The setting 'reset Info badge when entering the App' does not work.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Clear Notification badge when all notification are already read.

Want Notification badge clear after all are already read or we clear all app notification just like Pixel Launcher

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. notification

if icon has a notification "badge" . appear in the long tap menu.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Badge size

Readd the feature to change the size of badge notification

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base