Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. screenshot

Allow scrollable screenshot to capture the long screens.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Vertical scrolling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Horizontal navigation to cards

The new vertical only navigation introduced in v6 is not as user friendly as the pre v6 style. Some of the Glance cards when moved to their own page result in long vertical scrolling before being able to scroll to the next page. In addition it is difficult now to separate widgets only pages from Glance Card pages, like Calendar and Tasks.

À lot of changes in v6 are a regress from previous versions. I've provided several other similar feedbacks about v6.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. horizontal and vertical homescreen scrolling

Ability to have horizontal AND vertical screens besides the homescreen.

simultaneously.

Would be very useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Scrollbar

I'm having a trouble scrolling through my Glance. There's no extra spaces between the widgets when I want to scroll down. Please add a scrollbar

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. button to scroll up in the feed page

add a button in the feed page on the left to go up the page without having to scroll

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The launcher is too heavy. After it has been installed, interacting with menu and icon of my phone is a bit quirky. Focus on performance.

The performance issue is especially noticed when I scroll the application list or other menu lists.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. An "unlock ing of home screen pages" to navigate between pages without division between them (such as a single large page)

This setting could be placed in the "Home Screen" menu, working for both horizontal scrolling mode and vertical.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Scroll Bar on 'At A Glance' page

Add a Scroll Bar to the 'At a Glance' page so that we can use the page with our own widgets better. Right now, if you have a widget that itself scrolls you can't use it properly with the page. Multiple attempts need to be made to scroll to the widgets of your choice. Good idea, impractical implementation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Vertical Scrolling

You've removed "Vertical scrolling" in the preview update. Please, please bring it back! It's the one of the best single features unique to your launcher since it's inception. Without it, I may as well use my stick launcher or any other which will be on par with yours.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. search for apps by letter selected appear in middle of screen not bottom

If you press a letter on the all apps screen the selected is pn the bottom and you have to scroll it up. Please make that it is on top so I see as much of the selected letters apps as possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. גלילה, סמלים,סדר

צריכה להיות אפשרות לבחור אם להזיז את הדפים ימינה או שמאלה,
    אפשרות ליישור הסמלים כלפי מעלה או מטה

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Nice screentransitions like sweep, roll, 3D box etc.

when switching between screen the launcher should do this with customizable transition anims like roll, 3D box and stuff. would be very nice. Else i like the launcher a lot 😊

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Your Feed : Customizable heights

Please if it's possible enable a feature where the feed page content's height can be adjustable. I'm using sticky notes feature on the feed page and would like to be able to see all of the notes at first glance without having to enter the sticky note's main page.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Scroll up and down to switch pages - for all pages

The scroll up and down feature is awesome for the standard pages. It would be great to be able to have vertical stacks of the Microsoft widget pages too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Deixar a gaveta mais clean

Poderiam deixar a gaveta mais clean, sem títulos de grupos ou aquela barra com o alfabeto, ela é quase inútil. Também poderiam dar a opção de não exibir os apps novo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dock and scroll down animation can be fast

App drawer is very fast but doc and scroll dow for search animation is very slow

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add different screen transitions and animations

More customization is the reason for having a app launcher to begin with 😊

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Vertical pages also have a set home

When you create multiple pages you can set one as a 'home' page, but only for horizontal pages. So could the vertical pages also have a set home page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make windows scrollable to left and right, and up and down.

Just swipe up, down, left and right. Time saving feature! Don't need to swipe 3 times to left or right, just swipe up or down to your wanted window.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base