Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lockscreen personalization

Changing content on the lockscreen would be amazing. Moving the clock to the bottom, making it bigger/smaller/ digital/analog? No problem, just do it!

391 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  36 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customize font. Boldness, outlines, color, style.

To further creat customization options.

439 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adaptive Icons

The icons in MS Launcher are all circles, and I want the ability to change their shape and also to reshape legacy icons.

192 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Icons search bar in icon packs.

When i tap on a icon pack, a big list of icons are shown from that icon pack. The problem is that you can not search for icon related to "messaging" or "calls" you have to scroll for hours in search for the perfect icon.

An search bar at the top of the page will be usefull.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom theme colours

Have the typical sliders and colour palette. Also box showing the hex value for the colour to be copied to clipboard for sharing with other apps, such as keyboard, notification customizers.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Close app animation

Please add animation when closing apps.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please Please Please allow me to put folders inside folders

I want to be a lot more organized and I want to have the ability to put folders inside of other folders.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Windows phone

Seria excelente si la aplicación se enfocará o diera la opción de tener las baldosas cuando usábamos Windows phone. Si es una aplicación de Windows debe salir del estereotipo de android

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. full name for icon please. Abbreviations no good

Better description of each icon. Abbreviations not helping.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Split screen

Microsoft Launcher needs to support split screen. Having 2 apps run at the same time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Folder opacity/transparency: I'd like to be able to adjust it. Over some daily Bing images, it's hard to see apps with the faint color.

Folder opacity/transparency should be able to be adjusted like the bottom pull drawer is. It's hard to see apps over the top of some of the daily Bing backgrounds.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. icon ui

need to make it easier to add icons to dock. especially if the dock is hidden and brought up only with a swipe gesture. also long press seems to be finnicky. i have to make extra sure that im clikcing the middle of the icon. usually I'm using my Pinky. also learn there needs to be and easy way remove folders when they are created by mistake.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. No live tiles required. This is not a desktop pc. This is a mobile phone

No live tiles required. This is not a desktop pc. This is a mobile phone.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. home screen app padding

it would be cool to be able to change the padding on the home screen for the apps and the widgets. I like my apps really small so that I can fit a lot of stuff on my home screen but the padding makes it hard because it doesn't let me make the padding smaller which leaves unnecessary space on my home screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Permitir que el lanzador gire a posición horizontal o vertical. Habilitar sensor siempre o habilitarlo sólo cuando haya un teclado conectado

Permitir que el lanzador y sus íconos se giren a posición horizontal o vertical.

Permitir habilitar el sensor siempre, deshabilitarlo o habilitarlo sólo cuando haya un teclado conectado.

Al conectar un teclado externo al móvil el uso en vertical del dispositivo se complica más y en esos momentos es bastante incòmodo manejar el mòvil en horizontal en las apps mientras que el lanzador permanece en horizontal

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Rendre l'horloge avec un affichage dynamique.

Rendre l'horloge avec un affichage dynamique comme le fait Samsung. Votre luncher à mit un affichage fixe pour l'horloge, c'est dommage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Start icons from bottom of screen

When adding apps to the home screen start adding them to the bottom, so it will be easier to use one handed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to move location of cards. EX: move my "people" card to the top.

Microsoft Launcher "card page" on Android phone. I would like to put my favorite card/cards on top; be able to move a card's location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Font change. For Icon names and all

It'll make the launcher have a great feel and make users have a new and cool look to their phones.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 45 46
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base