Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lockscreen personalization

Changing content on the lockscreen would be amazing. Moving the clock to the bottom, making it bigger/smaller/ digital/analog? No problem, just do it!

560 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  41 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customize font. Boldness, outlines, color, style.

To further creat customization options.

481 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    30 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Icons search bar in icon packs.

When i tap on a icon pack, a big list of icons are shown from that icon pack. The problem is that you can not search for icon related to "messaging" or "calls" you have to scroll for hours in search for the perfect icon.

An search bar at the top of the page will be usefull.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adaptive Icons

The icons in MS Launcher are all circles, and I want the ability to change their shape and also to reshape legacy icons.

211 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom theme colours

Have the typical sliders and colour palette. Also box showing the hex value for the colour to be copied to clipboard for sharing with other apps, such as keyboard, notification customizers.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 关于卡片页、锁屏界面、应用图标的建议

1、卡片页的日程表卡片希望可以直接预览事件列表,如果事件较多时,可以增加滚动条,让用户可以上下划动进行浏览,这样既节省空间也能提高效率。
    2、锁屏界面目前只支持背景图片更改,希望可以增加自定义布局的选项,或者内置几款锁屏主题供用户选择。
    3、国内用户目前无法搜索和下载图标主题,只能使用软件内置的,希望可以多增加几款比较优质的图标主题供用户选择。

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. transparent

Please, please change the Transparent look in the feed area again as up to version 5.6. If I set Transparent, I want to have it. With version 5.7 I have an ugly gray area up and down (navigation).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Different home screens for each of the galaxy fold screens.

The home screen could be set up differently for the external galaxy fold screen and the opened larger screen for the galaxy fold.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Support for dual windows on Galaxy Note Devices

I would love to see the launcher utilize the feature to allow multiple apps to share a screen on the Galaxy Note Devices.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Color coding app folders

For customization purposes (aside from the ability to name and alphabetize app folders), the option to color code the folders would be an added benefit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dark mode because I am a winner! ❤️🙏

Black mode - because I am a winner 🙏❤️

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Icon pack preview

When selecting an icon pack show a visual preview of how it looks. Without this it's impossible to see how it will look until applied. Nova Launcher does this really well, it's a good reference point for this feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Quick setting

Can you please add a feature to modify quick setting window?? that we can change the number of rows and columns in QS??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. App icon search bar

In some other launcher apps (Nova launcher as example) there's a search bar when you try to change an app's icon. Sometimes the default icon for an app in an app icon pack just isn't what I want to use. When I open the app icon pack in the app icon settings I get a long list in which I'll have to scroll to search what I'm looking for. A search bar would greatly increase the quality of life.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. sort

the idea is to be able to sort my he screen icons by how frequently they are used. I see the other sorting ideas, which are all good.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Icon transparency and Icon Tinting with custom color to match with the wallpaper

Implement an option to tint the icons on homescreen with custom colors. This way the icons go well with the wallpaper. I get that not all colorful icons look great tinted but it'll be great for single colored icons. Or at least give Icon Transparency/Opacity option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. remove white background from apps icons

by customize the icon pack and make an option to be without the white background

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add optional 'glow' effect to icons - Dock and Home

Adding an optional glow effect to the icons will make it easier for the icons to stand out with the Daily Bing wallpapers. Sometimes the wallpapers make icons not have a lot of contrast.

The ability to add glow with a custom colour and glow amount would help with the custom theming of the phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 49 50
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base