Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lockscreen personalization

Changing content on the lockscreen would be amazing. Moving the clock to the bottom, making it bigger/smaller/ digital/analog? No problem, just do it!

465 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  38 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customize font. Boldness, outlines, color, style.

To further creat customization options.

459 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Icons search bar in icon packs.

When i tap on a icon pack, a big list of icons are shown from that icon pack. The problem is that you can not search for icon related to "messaging" or "calls" you have to scroll for hours in search for the perfect icon.

An search bar at the top of the page will be usefull.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adaptive Icons

The icons in MS Launcher are all circles, and I want the ability to change their shape and also to reshape legacy icons.

201 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom theme colours

Have the typical sliders and colour palette. Also box showing the hex value for the colour to be copied to clipboard for sharing with other apps, such as keyboard, notification customizers.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 关于卡片页、锁屏界面、应用图标的建议

1、卡片页的日程表卡片希望可以直接预览事件列表,如果事件较多时,可以增加滚动条,让用户可以上下划动进行浏览,这样既节省空间也能提高效率。
    2、锁屏界面目前只支持背景图片更改,希望可以增加自定义布局的选项,或者内置几款锁屏主题供用户选择。
    3、国内用户目前无法搜索和下载图标主题,只能使用软件内置的,希望可以多增加几款比较优质的图标主题供用户选择。

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. transparent

Please, please change the Transparent look in the feed area again as up to version 5.6. If I set Transparent, I want to have it. With version 5.7 I have an ugly gray area up and down (navigation).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Close app animation

Please add animation when closing apps.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring option to set default miui icons as launcher icons

Give option to choose default MIUI theme icons as the launcher icons. The default launcher icons looks like they're from older android version like camera icon. Or come up with a new set of icons by Microsoft.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. сделайте возможность отключить вибрацию при нажатии и удерживании иконки на главном экране

сделайте возможность отключить вибрацию при нажатии и удерживании иконки на главном экране

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Separate icon pack for app drawer

I would like to be able to apply a different icon pack for app drawer. E.g. I have white icons on home screen, but not all aps have these white icons and it looks awful in app drawer with a mixture of white and coloured icons. If I would be able to apply icon pack specially for app drawer, this issue would be resolved. Home screen with white icons, app drawer with normal icons. Option to apply icon pack for home screen only would also be a good solution.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add the option to organize custom apps, I don't like to sort alphabetically, and add new apps on the last page

add the option to organize custom apps, I don't like to sort alphabetically, and add new apps on the last page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Match launcher to system typeface.

Unifying the look of Microsoft Launcher with my phone via integrating into the app my default typeface that I've set on my phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Select app background color when using custom icon shape (e.g. the same color for all the apps).

Select app background color when using custom icon shape (e.g. the same color for all the apps).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. icon font face

The ability to apply the icon font face used in the homescreen, app drawer, etc. based on Android system font. Currently, changing system font does not seem affect to icon text.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. maybe make it possible to change the color scheme of the phone?

easily, customizable text color and background color

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add auto rotation applicable for home screen.

There are apps for auto rotation that may work for home screen but in landscape mode the page looks contracted and on single side. I wand a bult in function in this app with allows auto rotation for home screen with batter and auto managed layout.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 47 48
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base