Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customize font. Boldness, outlines, color, style.

To further creat customization options.

370 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    22 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adaptive Icons

The icons in MS Launcher are all circles, and I want the ability to change their shape and also to reshape legacy icons.

165 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please Please Please allow me to put folders inside folders

I want to be a lot more organized and I want to have the ability to put folders inside of other folders.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. windows phone emulation on android

can you make one theme or mod which will make android look just like windows 10 phone , I loved the windows phone gui on nokia phones

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Añadir Iconos Exclusivos del Launcher.

Añadir más iconos exclusivos del Launcher.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Home screen lock icons

Switched from aviate to Microsoft launcher. One thing that annoys me is that sometimes the icons can get dragged inadvertently. Would like a lock home screen icons feature. Since my home screen rarely changes once the icons are set, this would be great. If I want to change apps, I can always unlock it, change and then lock.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Would love to resize the icons on the home screen individually like the Windows phones of ye olde.

Resize home screen icons individually, option to re-colour each icon individually and the option to make them slightly transparent. Like the home screens of Windows phones basically.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. folder inside folder

we want folder inside folder please!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. black text header please. hard to see/read the white most times.

would like option to use black text always or let me adjust the threshold for when it goes white vs black based on background darkness color. when it's white, almost all the time, it's hard to read on most bing background wallpapers. same goes for the weather and time widget.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please give us the option to keep the original time/weather graphic on the home screen. The new one is horrible.

We should have the option to choose font size and placement or to pick between 2 or 3 styles.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I want to change the font and the size of it.

Own font and size. Still only english letters are available. European fonts e.g. have a horizontal bar in the middle of a 7 and also Z. Tall i (I) looks the same like small l (L) in this font, that sucks.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. MIUI System Legacy Icons support.

i want to suggest that MIUI Leagacy icons are needed to be supported in launcher

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. landscape home screen

I would like use my phone with home screen in landscape mode, it could be good when the phone works like a tablet or a laptop with devices as BT keyboard and mouse. Actually I have seen that Xperia mobile phones are a few ones who have that feature and it gives a comfort experience.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Lock/unlock home screen changes

You have made it easy to unl k changes to the home screen by automatically navigating to the settings page. You should automatically re lock the home screen after a few minutes to avoid accidental changes.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make possible via customisation bringing back windows phone look with live tiles

Launcher 10 has it and it works fine considering switching there

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Themes..not only colour themes but totally changeable themes..

Themes can change Android's look completely. You can something like Avengers theme which will change Icon pack widget styles and can offer some special features according to theme. Theme examples :- Avengers, Tron, Joker, Programmer, PUBG, Fortnite etc ( From Business point of view:- you can give some special features with premium membership )

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. infobadges

Die Infobadges sollten in einer der App angepassten Farbe erscheinen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Microsoft Launcher Landscape Home Screen

A feature I am waiting for us to be able to rotate and use my home screen in landscape view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base