Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. include a habit tracker widget

to be able to add a task and simply Mark them as done or not done. and some app or webpage where we can see monthly data.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scale widget fonts with icons. I made my icons smaller, but I'm left looking at elephantine text in the widgets I use.

Please add an option to scale down the text size in widgets. I have a Gmail folder displayed on my home screen, but the font is so big that I can only see 2 emails at a time, and most of the heading text gets cut off. It's a great launcher except for this one thing.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Blue Light Filter

add one click blue light filter

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Divide until three widgets on one card. Allow to divide the Widget cards on two or three (max.) if the first widget have enough space to use

When we create a widget card, put an option to "Add other widget", it would be locked if there was not enough space to use. But if there is space, it would give an advice as following: "There is 1/2 of free space. Do you want to use it? " or "2/3 of free space (...)". If the next widget had enough space, it would say "1/3 of free space" (if there was not enough space, the option would be locked).

-Only the space would be divided, all of them would share the same headed without divisions.

-The maximum would…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Tasks should have option to hide completed

The To-Do tasks widget in 5.1 should have some mechanism to hide completed tasks, at least as simple as the ToDo app. Others have requested more elaborate approaches.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add option to show My Day from Microsoft To-Do under Tasks

Under tasks you can currently pick from any of your To-Do lists which is great, but you should also be able to pick My Day to see tasks you have added.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. kdh

i hope this is good as remainders and improvements in sticky note with widget (custom size)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. shared calendars

Please add support for shared calendars, like the 'Family Calendar' to the Calendars Widget

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. add a home screen widget that omits the time

Most of the space in the home screen widget is the time and it's directly below the system time, which feels awkward. I use that widget for date and weather and I'd like an option to remove the time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. widget tempo de tela

Mostrar no widget do tempo de tela os dias anteriores separadamente.
    Dessa forma, facilita a comparação de cada dia.
    obg!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Microsoft Rewards as widget

Have a widget where it shows you your Microsoft Rewards, Goals, and stuff you can redeem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add stock market search card

card that allows in card stock market searching

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. provide a widget that allows users to put an icon on the home screen that goes directly to photos in the one drive app.

widget allows users to put an icon on the home screen that directly opens photos in the one drive app. similar to the widget that provides an icon for the calendar in Outlook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Huawei health app add+in

This launcher doesn't have the health app widget from huawei enabled., installed or available for use. I have no way of visualizing or tracking my steps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Calendar page as a widget

I love your calendar page, but would rather see it as a widget I could put on the screen rather than take up a whole page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. screen time longer history

The screen monitoring widget is great in the feed, but I would like to see more than 7 days of history. 90 days, monthly, yearly, etc?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please, add My Day and other smart lists to the glance ToDo integration.

With the latest update, MS To-do integration is added to Microsoft Launcher, but without suppport for My Day in the glance card. We can choose only "normal" task lists, not My Day, Important or other smart list. Please, include it in glance integration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Wunderlist

In Wunderlist app, "add new item" functionality moved to the bottom of the widget. Please move it back to the top of the page. It's weird and counterintuitive to have to scroll up and down the page just to add new list items.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base