Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Frequent apps widget

Rather than having to have a full page of the frequent apps, I'd like to have it in a resizable widget so that I can mix the frequently used apps with other widgets.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. bookmark

One icon for One bookmark in homescreen!!
    This would be more useful and convenient!
    I dont want to see the whole list of bookmark.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. battery sharing over Bluetooth. Say your phone is low on battery, but your friends isn't. Use an app with your friend and fixed

An App you download and two people connect via Bluetooth and transfer battery power to another. If Bluetooth doesn't work connect two phones using a USB.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. sticky notes as a widget as well

Another built in widget to a onto the homepage.
    It would also stay on the my corner page!
    it could also be cool of this happened to the rest of the inbuilt apps

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to change the text colour of my date and time widget on my home screen.

Sometimes I have a bright wallpaper. This makes seeing the date and time widget difficult since it is white. I tried changing the theme and accented colours but that made no difference. So how change I change this colour if there is a way. if not it would be nice if there was one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Settings shortcut

No encuentro como añadir un widget de acceso directo a un ajuste del sistema, por ejemplo, ajustes de bluetooth o consumo de datos.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Need a way to change default background color for Sticky Notes in Glance

In MS Launcher glance panel, Sticky Notes background defaults to yellow. If you're using a dark theme or transport theme with dark wallpaper, yellow notes are blindingly bright. On W10 desktop, I have the default Sticky Notes background set to dark grey. But on my Android phone, I have to manually change every newly synced note from yellow to dark grey. It should either respect the source note background color or allow us to choose the default color.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Daily quotes

Please provide a feature to set a widget on the phone screen which displays "daily quotes". Like,-
    -Motivational quote
    -Quotes of various authors/people
    -Success quote
    -Wisdom quotes etc

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. would like to be able to add a picture from mt gallery to one of my pages on my homescreen.

want to be able to add a large picture of my homescreen without it effecting my home screen and lock screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add stocks quotes integration

Using integration with msn money for the same Microsoft account, it would be great to have a widget directly on the launcher.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable "your day" for the Microsoft Todo widget.

Today we can choose in the ToDo widget between all the lists in Microsoft ToDo except the "your day" overview list even though this would be the most important one to see every day on the launcher.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Share your to do list with your contacts

Share button next to your list in Glance section

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sharing page, 2 different cards

New page should be allowed to slipt into 2 cards
    Eg, the tasks and calendar cards if allowed to be split on the same page it would be wonderful to see my day and tasks at hand to plan my day accordingly. No big deal to have the 2 cards side by each other but if they could be seen one above other it would help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Include the Sticky Notes search option on the Cards. Some of us have a lot of Sticky Notes and have a search would be really useful

A search bar in the Expanded Form of the card and a written word of "Search" shown on the reduced form, to direct to the search.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Widgets swipe up gesture

Assign a pop up widget to icon swipe

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base