Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. labels for page's i.e shopping, media, etc.

I would like to have the ability to label pages, somewhat like folders are. I like keeping all my Shopping app's and Shortcuts on one page and media on another. maybe even 2 labels on a page for smaller groups.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. add photos widgets

like they used to do on Samsung

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. widgets data

que se pueda poner un widget con la fecha al mismo tamaño de la hora y de manera independiente

dd,mmm,yyyy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add swipe page for tasks

Just like the meego style,
    add a third page of recent tasks,
    and a fourth page of notifications,
    Can these convenient functions to be able in the future additions?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Some more Widgets

Like miui launcher you could add at the widges, icons that sinple switch on or off wifi, data, bluetooth, flight mode, light, close the phone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make a new more streamlined outlook calendar widget that is a condensed list view of only upcoming events.

Make a new widget with just a condensed list of upcoming events without a header to save space.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Change the color on the clocks.

Can set the color for the clock widgets

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There is a little lagging in cricket widget update.

this is great. but there is a unreasonable lagging. please make it more real time. we love it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Microsoft Teams widget please

We use Microsoft Teams at work.
    It is our replacement for Skype, and is how I schedule and publish our roster (via Shifts).
    Would be great to have a widget that showed our team chats, or any leave requests I get in Shifts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. youtube widged

wenn du ein video guckst und es nicht weiter gucken kannst sollte es ein widged geben wo mann es wiedergeben kann

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. screen lock shortcut

a widget for locking screen such that by adding it to home screen and on clicking it locks my device

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change the color of the clock on home screen

Change the color of the clock on home screen.

I would like to change the color of clock on the home screen, from blindingly bright white to a dark green (or any other dark color).

Here's a screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/8OEZ1NX.png

i . imgur . com / 8OEZ1NX . png

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Foldable widgets

I do not need to have an exclusive home screen for the screen use widget and another just for the calendar widget, I would prefer it to be displayed from a folder so as not to occupy space on the home screen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Live sport scores

Live score tile for cricket, football, etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Include a FAQ-section entry explaining the inner-workings of the "Booster"widget, and what to expect in terms of performance optimization

It would be just one more entry within the FAQ section, providing a detailed explanation on what it is that the Booster widget looks for in order to "boost" the device, and what we can expect in terms of released memory (e.g., does it only clean up its own memory space, or other apps' cache and processes as well?)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Companion app Halo

Companion app Halo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Widgets for Outlook in the same theme as the Glance pages

When you choose "Pin to a new page" for one of the Glance items (Calendar, say), it is essentially creating a very sleek looking widget. It would be great to be able to use this same theme for the Outlook Priority Inbox rather than the very white widget that exists.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Microsoft contacts app

Add a contact app like the one on WM10 that can link several accounts (not one good app on android) and link the info from them and a dialer app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adaptive text color for clock widgets on home screen to give better contrast ratiobetween widgets and wallpaper.

Adaptive text color for clock widgets on home screen to give better contrast ratio between widgets and wallpaper.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base