Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. multiple task lists

I would like the ability to create two different task list widgets like the tasks pinned page to easily see multiple lists on a single page. Also having a normal task list after having me sync Wunderlist is strange, why not just use tasks synced to the Microsoft account in the first place? Wunderlist now feels like wasted time trying to set it up for use.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. if weather widget touched it should show Bing weather status and forecast

full fledged Bing weather forecast to be shown in full screen if Microsoft's weather widget touched

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Idee for tasks

Good evolution for tasks widget.
    I think that the icon " suggestions for My Day" will be usefull.
    Thanks for help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. please add a widget for date/time and date/weather.

currently you only have time and weather. I like seeing the date in a widget.
    thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Los datos móviles y el modo avión deberían de activarse igual que la linterna y el Bluetooth, y no enviarte a la configuración del teléfono.

Tienen accesos para activar funciones, como linterna y WiFi, pero dos de ellos te mandan a la configuración y es tedioso.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please remove the vibration when you tap & hold an icon.

Let us disable vibration in the settings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. time/weather widget

With the time and weather widget there is an option for the time, weather and time & weather together but I have only found one instance where the day and date are shown and it is when the time & weather widget is resized long and low. can there be an option on each of these versions to just include the day/date? it is the only item missing that stops me from using it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Companion app Halo

Companion app Halo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. smaller widgets

i want to resize the font inside the widgets

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why you guys does not include Ms Tasks instead of Wunderlist into the native integrations??

MS Tasks is shown as the "evolution" of Wunderlist and works very very well now. Why don't you add the same integration possibility? Would be great!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Calendar widget (shortcut) badge to show better info

I want the calendar widget badge (shortcut icon) to show the amount of upcoming events for the day. Now, it doesn't show anything.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. rotate home screen

would like to have the home screen and feeds rotate when rotating phone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. remove bing logo from homescreen

when I touch bing logo sceen freeze and I stuck there until I touch back button

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Twitter Widget for first hand news.

My Galaxy launcher has a Twitter widget but Microsoft launcher don't, it is fundamental!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Widget

Please give us a Calender + Tasks widget like in "All To Do" app in android playstore. So when you click on calender date the task will appear at the bottom of the widget. You don't want to be opening an entire app to see the tasks for the day instead view it from the widget. The other apps currently charge a fee per year for that but rather hoping could get improved in the next launcher update. This will be really handy and help with organising and managing time. So a widget with dark or transparent theme showing calender…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base