Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a "Notifications" feed

I would much rather review notifications from the feeds screen than in the phone's pull down from the top. mostly because notification content is almost always partially cut off. having on the feed page would allow for nicer formatting and full content. It would completely cement my allegiance to the MS launcher.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a bookmarks card to the activity feed. would be better than current way of saving pages as icons on home screen.

Should be able to select from a drop-down which bookmarks folder you want to pull in. card then lists all the bookmarks listed in that folder. similar to how the Wunderlist card works. would be create if it would work for BOTH chrome and edge, but at the very least, edge.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Launch app when tapping on card

Ex. When I tap on Calendar card header then the outlook app would open (if installed). Same with To-do, Cortana, notes etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a setting to allow the Microsoft Launcher time and weather widgets to follow the Launcher theme.

When I select the light theme I would like the option to also have the time and weather widget apply a white background, the dark background for the dark setting and a transparent background for the transparent setting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. pls add in launcher music widget, dialler, translator widget

more widget like dialling widget, translator widget, and music widget for easier use

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Smooth widget resizing

Unrestricted widget snapping to grids when resizing widgets for more fluidity and customization!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 卡片

去除奇妙清单卡片上“将数据同步到To-Do”的字样

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please remove the vibration when you tap & hold an icon.

Let us disable vibration in the settings.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. change the booster theme it looks very slow

the theme is just spoiling look of launcher please change it and add some fast animation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Clock widget

Need a clock wigdet with automatic timezone for location and home timezone shown like EMUI 8 builtin clock and weather widget

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Time and weather widget should be black on white wallpaper.

The time and weather widget is nearly invisible on white wallpaper. Consider making font black or accentuating stroke.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The location controls are not at all accurate coz they r Givin me info abt climate of a town which is 30 kms away from here and not mine.

The location controls are not at all accurate coz they r Givin me info abt climate of a town which is 30 kms away from here and not mine. Google says 28 degrees celcius at my place and u show of sira which is almost 30 km frm here as 30 degree celcius.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please display most important "My Day" tasks list from To-Do app in Tasks card!

After integration with To-Do app was added I'm able to select tasks list or all tasks, but not My Day list that is more important for me to see on a card

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make feed blocks as widgets to be able to have the overview panel or the calendar panel on other pages - but not full screen.

Widgets like the calendar one but instead of taking up a full page, I'd like to have it on a page along with my other icons or shortcuts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. new installed apps donot get displayed on homescreen ..shortcut on homescreen option is not there.and this launcher is making my phone slow

newly installed app dont get displayed on home screen and weather widget is not available on home screen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Weekend mode

Ability to designate app icons and widgets as 'work-related'. it would then use this information to hide icons/replace widgets depending if you are in 'weekend', 'vacation', or 'work' mode.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. battery saver

Please add Battery Saver

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base