Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. weather and date widget idea

Weather widget could give quick access to preferred calendar app when you touch the portion that indicates the current date. it currently does this already for the current temperature and clock. Also, please allow the weather to give more information when you touch on the widget. it currently tells the high and low, but how about a synopsis day would be like, humidity, uv level, wind. perhaps similar to the summary Yahoo weather does. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. widget en pagina completa sin dock, en una nueva pagina, widget de usuarios en pagina completa sin dock y sin apk "Solo widget de Usuario".

widget en pagina completa sin dock, en una nueva pagina, widget de usuarios en pagina completa sin dock y sin apk "Solo widget de Usuario".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Personalizable meteo widget app

Would be great personalize the app i want open when i click the meteo widget of Microsoft Launcher. Even the clock widget maybe, why i can't open, i don't know, calendar instead?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. cricket

Add live score cards of more sports activities, especially football and various teams, Women's World Cup is going on and yeah i have to search results, the cricket idea is great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Size of text and layout of widgets should match the overall UI, unnecessarily much bigger. Allow split widgets in glance screen

the text and contents of widgets should match text size of the launcher UI. they could get bigger if focused. in the glance screen widgets sizes would be free horizontally also....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Feed on home screen for tablets

Have feed running on left/right side of tablet home page to make more use of extra screen space!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Timeline work or school accounts

It would be great if the Timeline feed worked with Work or School Accounts. Given that I sign into my PC's with my Azure AD account, my Microsoft ID has no Timeline activity sync'd to it.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. customizable widget bar

custom size of toggle buttons in sizable widget bar esch showing a state of a control/status or both. for example wi-fi status, bluetooth status, ...etc. i can place it in the middle of the screen and access immediately without swiping

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. music controller widget

a transparent music widget without album cover only the controllers and the name of the song in text

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The weather app is too simple.It should have more functions,like wind,air polution...

The weather app is too simple.It should have more functions,like wind,air polution...

166 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Tasks page should integrate with Outlook.

The Tasks and Calendar pages do not integrate fully with MS environment. Tasks shows MS Todo tasks, but these do not show on Calendar page, because Outlook doesn't sync with Todo for some reason. To integrate more fluidly, allow Tasks page to show other task lists (i.e. Wunderlist, which Outlook does sync with), or Outlook needs an update to sync with Todo. Note, I'm talking about the actual standalone home pages, NOT the feed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 建议

1、建议长按小部件顶部出现的X关闭按钮上移至状态栏,不要让这个X占用屏幕空间。
    2、建议长按快捷方式左右两侧不要显示白条卡顿,不要让白条占用屏幕空间而且造成卡顿,应该改为全屏平滑切换,可以顺滑的移动到下一个页面。
    3、建议可以双指操作移动快捷方式,一个手指按住快捷方式,另外个手指滑动屏幕,快捷方式就可以快速移动到想要移动到的其他页面。
    4、建议快捷方式图标按照“自定义图标和布局”排版,例如5列布局的排版的桌面,不要让图标卡在4和5列中间。
    5、建议“快捷栏”列数支持4列。
    6、建议“文件夹”全屏模式打开时,文件夹文字图标都“置顶”,而不是居中。或者建议增加“置顶”选项也行。
    6、建议全屏打开“文件夹”后,文件夹之间可以左右滑动直接切换,方便快速选择想要的图标。
    7、建议长按快捷方式后的弹窗选项可以关闭,方便仅仅只想快速移动图标而不做其他操作的用户。
    8、建议增加“单层抽屉”模式,所有新安装应用快捷方式都直接显示在桌面,而不是全部显示在二层抽屉。
    9、建议开启“卡片页”后,屏幕页面依然还可以循环切换。
    10、建议手势打开隐藏应用文件夹时,显示的文件夹改成和“个性化”-“主屏幕”中的一样,可以增加隐藏应用,可以设置密码。而不是仅显示隐藏应用。
    11、建议隐藏应用密码可以设置成自由模式,比如“英文+数字”和“9宫格手势密码”,现在的只能设置4个数字实在是太鸡肋了。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 建议

1、建议长按小部件顶部出现的X关闭按钮上移至状态栏,不要让这个X占用屏幕空间。
    2、建议长按快捷方式左右两侧不要显示白条卡顿,不要让白条占用屏幕空间而且造成卡顿,应该改为全屏平滑切换,可以顺滑的移动到下一个页面。
    3、建议可以双指操作移动快捷方式,一个手指按住快捷方式,另外个手指滑动屏幕,快捷方式就可以快速移动到想要移动到的其他页面。
    4、建议快捷方式图标按照“自定义图标和布局”排版,例如5列布局的排版的桌面,不要让图标卡在4和5列中间。
    5、建议“快捷栏”列数支持4列。
    6、建议“文件夹”全屏模式打开时,文件夹文字图标都“置顶”,而不是居中。或者建议增加“置顶”选项也行。
    6、建议全屏打开“文件夹”后,文件夹之间可以左右滑动直接切换,方便快速选择想要的图标。
    7、建议长按快捷方式后的弹窗选项可以关闭,方便仅仅只想快速移动图标而不做其他操作的用户。
    8、建议增加“单层抽屉”模式,所有新安装应用快捷方式都直接显示在桌面,而不是全部显示在二层抽屉。
    9、建议开启“卡片页”后,屏幕页面依然还可以循环切换。
    10、建议手势打开隐藏应用文件夹时,显示的文件夹改成和“个性化”-“主屏幕”中的一样,可以增加隐藏应用,可以设置密码。而不是仅显示隐藏应用。
    11、建议隐藏应用密码可以设置成自由模式,比如“英文+数字”和“9宫格手势密码”,现在的只能设置4个数字实在是太鸡肋了。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Cricket scores in glance screen card

Would love to track cricket scores on a card/widget on glance screen

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Xbox avatar integration on Android

Xbox avatar integration on Android launched Microsoft

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. plz add all the sports widgets like cricket, we want premier league, nba etc

like cricket page in widgets we also want you to pls add some other spots widgets for e.g premier league, laliga, Bundesliga, NBA etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Capability to send, sync or move Launcher's "To-Do" lists to OneNote and Sticky Notes.

CONCEPT: "Lists" on Launcher could be utilized as a quick & convenient way to TEMPORARILY jot down ideas or tasks before forgetting them - but without editing or prioritizing them. OneNote might be dedicated to editiing & holding the organized, fleshed-out ideas, while Stickies are ideal for
    highlighting the most urgent tasks. Being able to send or sync rougher concepts to other lists provides a way for these 3 distinct options to work in a coordinated, logical workflow.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. football widget

give the latest football scores, news for favourite team.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base