Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. large battery percentage widget

please make a battery percentage widget that is larger that the status bar up top. green for high charge, yellow for medium, red for low. with numerals for battery percentage. thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add step counter option in UR app. No step counter app works in your launcher.. every Mobile launcher provide a step counter inbuilt App.

I install many step counter app in Microsoft launcher...
    but no step counter application work in your launcher....
    step counter application
    stop automatically..
    so please add a inbuilt step counter app in Wizard side so that I can count my daily activity...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. can you show data uses as per day or month basis?

It shows how much data use in the day and which application use most data of the day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Xbox avatar integration on Android

Xbox avatar integration on Android launched Microsoft

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. screen time

I like using your "Today's Screen Time" widget. On my layout this widget uses the equivalent of 4 app icons. I have tried to resize the widget to make it smaller but the widget has only one size - large. Please consider making a smaller widget or at least allow it to be resized. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. football widget

give the latest football scores, news for favourite team.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. replace Wunderlist with to-do as a page option

a page dedicated to a single to-do list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I can't use Pintrest at all with this launcher.... U need to make the web page at top so I can copy and paste... Please or I'll revert back

I can copy and paste news headlines, but when I press the share the highlighted words to share on Pintrest nothing happens after I press the button... Also like I first said I need to be able to copy and paste the ""http" so I can make my own pins for Pintrest.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Live sport scores

Live score tile for cricket, football, etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. smart launcher 5

I love Microsoft launcher. But please consider making the widgets page more flexible like the "smart launcher 5". That too is an amazing app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Widget full width

I want to allow my widgets to extend to the full width of my screen like Nova

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The location controls are not at all accurate coz they r Givin me info abt climate of a town which is 30 kms away from here and not mine.

The location controls are not at all accurate coz they r Givin me info abt climate of a town which is 30 kms away from here and not mine. Google says 28 degrees celcius at my place and u show of sira which is almost 30 km frm here as 30 degree celcius.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add glance for android

is the most important app in Lumia phone. in android is very important

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ms apps to widget

having ms apps as widgets.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Screen Time App Exclusions

Certain apps (Waze, for example) may not be ideal to calculate as part of screen time - using a phone as a sat nav is different to spending too much time on Facebook!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. widget

weather widget of Microsoft launcher: it could be as the weather widget, so you can see at a glance the next five days. now you can see only one day and you have to enter so see next days.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. no sé puede agregar un widget de Android en una nueva pantalla individual

el problema es que cuando intentas poner un widget del teléfono en una página nueva de inicio individual no se puede, solo deja agregar pantallas nuevas con las páginas de Microsoft predeterminadas.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base