Ideas

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bold text

Why the time widget always shows in bold font and the app names also on home screen seems little bold than earlier. please provide option for normal font as well.

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    27 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stock widget for glance screen

Addition of stock widget to glance screen would be great, so that I don't have install another app specifically for that purpose.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 199 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ide say agar membuat widget sistem dengan operasi jika memutar aplikasi selalu berjalan sprti vidio hanya 1 kolom dapat nonton dilayar kecl

Ide saya buat wetgad bsa berjalan otomatis sperti vidio hanya dkolom wetgad tanpa harus layar Penuh, Dengan bgtu kita dapat membuat apps berjalan semua diwetgad sperti pemantau ala hacker pemantau. apps yg berjalan di 1 kolom banyak apps berjalan, hanya dikom tersebut saja

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Outlook Calender widget

Please provide outlook calender widget which have a month view and its should display brief of all activities of that month. Just like Google calender widget.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. -Develope Microsoft Phone Dialler -Add Driving Mode with auto reply -Embed "Phone Dialler App" & "SMS Organizer cum Skype" within Launcher

Microsoft Launcher should have an integrated Dialler & Messenger app. The Dialler & Messaging app should also support Skype just like in Windows 10 Mobile.

Integrating Skype in launcher can help us in dropping the phone companion app along with various other apps.

Skype has an edge when compared with WhatsApp or Duo, so please bring it in the Launcher just like it was in Windows-10 mobile.

So, please embed Phone Dialler and SMS Organizer along with Skype into the Launcher.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Widget placement in Glance feed

When adding widgets to the Glance feed, it would be great to add multiple small widgets in the same horizontal row. For example, currently I am able to add toggles for certain actions to the feed but each one sits on top on each other vertically, despite the fact that there could be three in a row beside each other when the widgets are resized into small squares.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. could you add windows calendar widget . I hate the one available right now and a built in calculator

The calender widget available in Gstore is so bad. I miss the Microsoft Calender in my PC, and I wish if there was a streamline Calculator widget too as same as windows 10

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Don't like the new widget font. Please make this adjustable.

Don't like the new widget font. Please make this adjustable.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. delete the widget of search in the top

can turn on or off the search widget in the top

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. like icon appearance, let the widget appearance should change .... ex. square, rounded square, squirle for widget also

widget appearance should change according to icon appearance..
    it will give good appearance in homescreen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. widget

WhatsApp widget is not updating.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make My Feed greeting optional (more space)

Please make the greeting optional. Turning it off would be great. I can't see my calendar and to do list at once like this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow sticky notes as a widget in a page

Allow sticky notes as a widget in a page as you did before

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a new application drawer-free mode where apps are only in a key interface

Add a new application drawer-free mode where apps are only in a key interface

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. falla widgets de WhatsApp

los gestos de android 10 no funcionan y los widgets de WhatsApp tampoco funcionan

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Huwaei weather

Please add Huwaei weather widget since the app is so good!! I miss it in this launcher

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Windows Phone live tiles, please!

Dear Microsoft, please, make another mode of your Launcher where there would be live tiles instead of icons like in Windows Phone. I really love them and yes, there are third-party launchers with live tiles but they are unstable and full of ads.
    I think that much more people would use your launcher if they could choose whether they want icons or live tiles. Many people want this mode.
    I hope you will hear me and other people and make it like that. Until you make live tiles mode, I am leaving your launcher.
    Goodbye!
    🟥🟩
    🟦🟨

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 127 128
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base