Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. music player

please make the music player as a widget

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Time & weather widget, hourly forecast to include % chance of rain

Right now, shows icon for rain or thunderstorm, but have no idea of the % chance, 30% vs 90% is a significant difference.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Skype widget Fehlt

Ein widget für Skype am startbildschirm fehlt. Danke

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dark Mode for Email

There is no dark mode setting for the email app in samsung galaxy s10 using Microsoft launcher.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Huawei Weather Widget

Huawei Weather Widget isn't in widgets list.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. weather widget white font is not readable on different bing wallpapers, make it background color aware.

weather widget white font is not readable on different bing wallpapers, make it background color aware.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Shortcut to settings widget

Like windows you should be able to add a shorcut to a settings feature like data usage. Apparently Nova launcher does this but not Microsoft launcher.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. parental controls screen time privacy optimization activity junk clear cleaning

I would like to see a way to clear the screen time tracker because it can get confusing after I allow my son to use a game for the night or just for a hour or so. then when I check the usage for the week I need to remember all the times I have allowed him to play games. it would of course need to be blocked in the same way changing settings and permissions is. this would save me a lot of headaches and I'm sure others. thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Disable album art in lock screen as wallpaper

By default when you play any media (music from Spotify or video from YouTube) the wallpaper in the lock screen changes to the album art or the video thumbnail. is so annoying that there are hundreds of people searching in Internet how to disable this, there should be an option to keep the lock screen wallpaper when the device is playing any media.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Built in music player

A music player widget that fades in when it detects the system is playing audio, and fades out when not in use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Increase whit battery widget.

Increase whit battery level widget

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Widget

I faced a problem with widgets resizing.
    I couldn't add widgets side by side

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Vpn

Please add VPN shortcut in System shortcut section.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Widget/ card with my favorite apps

Hello, I would like to hate wigget where I can add my favorite apps. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. spin off 'screentime' into its own app please! non of the other phone tracking app are accurate. and your widget is too basic and limiting.

I want to be able to track screentime and phone apps, your widget 'screentime' seems accurate but it's basic and only shows one day at a time (the week view doesn't work) I want to see everyday usage even when the day has passed. other apps are not accurate and they are limited to 7 days view, it would be great to keep the data of daily usage for unlimited time. with reports and visual representations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. telegram widget

telegram widget like WhatsApp,
    so we can preview without opening the app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make widgets more effective

I can't open apps when touch on the widgets. It's inconvenient when I see a task from Trello or another apps and I have to open it from the Home screen or Apps drawer if I want to change the content.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 113 114
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base