Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. music player

please make the music player as a widget

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. filipdokoza56@gmail.com

Pozdrav Filip Gazda
    099 829 9981
    filipdokoza56@gmail.com

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Skype widget Fehlt

Ein widget für Skype am startbildschirm fehlt. Danke

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sync To-Do List with other apps

I use a Pomodoro Timer App with a built-in To-Do List. I'd like to have my To-Do List from this app automatically sync with my calendar and system To-Do list for easy access and viewing.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Time & weather widget, hourly forecast to include % chance of rain

Right now, shows icon for rain or thunderstorm, but have no idea of the % chance, 30% vs 90% is a significant difference.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Timeline on Mobile

I find it confusing as to why Microsoft has not updated this launcher to support timeline on mobile for work and school...This is a major and ridiculous flaw. Update!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add battery in the widget

Add battery info in clock widgets. To check the battery we have to enable the notification bar. if the battery info is shown in widget hiding notification bar would make sense.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dark Mode for Email

There is no dark mode setting for the email app in samsung galaxy s10 using Microsoft launcher.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sticky notes app

Sticky notes should be available as a standalone app+widget outside of launcher as well. Same goes for all the other tools and widgets. Microsoft launcher needs to go modular. Not replace but integrate with the base version of phones.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Huawei Weather Widget

Huawei Weather Widget isn't in widgets list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. business

please add option to add direct dial for my business profile contacts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Suggestions on the launcher calendar widget

We should be able to choose between views on the launcher calendar widget, such as day with hours/week with days/month with days, and while there switch between current, previous, and next days/months. IE: i set my phone with the calendar widget on the left side, most used apps as home, and memos widget on the right side. The calendar widget won't show me anything, just an empty page with a "no events" note on center instead of (as i wish to see) the whole month (such as on the system's calendar widget). Looked everywhere on the launcher and outlook app…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why is there a widget for only cricket 🏏? Score widget for Football⚽, Basketball🏀 and other sports🏎️ should be added. Thank You.

Respected Sir/Madam,
    there is a widget for only cricket🏏. which very good. please also add similar score tracking widgets for other sports 🏎️like football ⚽, Basketball 🏀 etc. it would be really helpful.
    Thank you 🙏

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. system info

Widgets which show real time system info (CPU,RAM,Temprature etc) can be added or a dedicated tab for this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add option to have app drawer button (as shortcut)

It can be implemented as shortcut, just like Feedback and Launcher settings is. It could be then freely placed anywhere. Many other launchers do it like this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. En la parte de tareas se debería visualizar la tarea completa

La pestaña tareas debería dejar visualizar toda la tarea completa y no tener los suspensivos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 115 116
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base