Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bold text

Why the time widget always shows in bold font and the app names also on home screen seems little bold than earlier. please provide option for normal font as well.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    17 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 167 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. -Develope Microsoft Phone Dialler -Add Driving Mode with auto reply -Embed "Phone Dialler App" & "SMS Organizer cum Skype" within Launcher

Microsoft Launcher should have an integrated Dialler & Messenger app. The Dialler & Messaging app should also support Skype just like in Windows 10 Mobile.

Integrating Skype in launcher can help us in dropping the phone companion app along with various other apps.

Skype has an edge when compared with WhatsApp or Duo, so please bring it in the Launcher just like it was in Windows-10 mobile.

So, please embed Phone Dialler and SMS Organizer along with Skype into the Launcher.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Outlook Calender widget

Please provide outlook calender widget which have a month view and its should display brief of all activities of that month. Just like Google calender widget.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Don't like the new widget font. Please make this adjustable.

Don't like the new widget font. Please make this adjustable.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sync To-Do List with other apps

I use a Pomodoro Timer App with a built-in To-Do List. I'd like to have my To-Do List from this app automatically sync with my calendar and system To-Do list for easy access and viewing.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. music player

please make the music player as a widget

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. add categories to screen time such as education apps, entertainment apps, gaming apps time to each spent calculated as one and presented

As Screen time is a major advancement considered is today's life.

It should be presented to user in such a way that, at a single glance user should be understanding the productivity he attained through out the day using mobile.

So I suggest, to add a category of apps and relevant screen time

like education apps

gaming apps

entertainment apps

more than me you could develop the idea with more details..

Thanks for giving me this opportunity to convey the idea.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add volume pannel in widget

Everything is good but widget option are limited can increase and modify the bottom widget option and make more stylish look same as control center ios.🙂

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. At A GLANCE! Data SOURCES WIDGET NOTIFICATIONS like it shows on HOME WIDGET : DATE, TIME, GREETINGS, NOTIFICATIONS, NOW PLAYING etc.

At A GLANCE WIDGET!
    it works on HOME PAGE ,
    This widget show's DAY, DATE, TIME, GREETINGS, NOTIFICATIONS, NOW PLAYING etc..
    so it's a damn good feature IF YOU ADD IN THIS LAUNCHER..
    will make more interesting and CLASSY LOOK ...
    I HAVE BEEN USING THIS LAUNCHER FROM 2 YEARS...
    KINDLY ADD THIS FEATURE!!!
    THANK YOU!!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Is it possible to add outlook calender view as a widget. Like Google calender widget.

One screen for display this calender widget.
    Is should display one month events in brief. When clicking on event we can view and edit the event.
    Just like Google calendar widget.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. weather location

It would be helpful if the weather location could show the (abbreviated) home state of the current location. For example, instead of just showing "Philadelphia", it could show "Philadelphia, PA"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can't add images to Sticky Notes on Android when accessed via the Launcher's native widget support

Sticky Notes work perfectly and are fully functional when accessed with OneNote. However I cannot add images to the standalone widget built into the Launcher. When I try to insert an image, or create a new "image" note, my default camera opens and there is no option to view my gallery. When I follow these steps in OneNote, it seems to open a special camera tool which includes an icon next to the shutter button so I can browse my gallery. My guess is the widget version is just not using the right camera.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. gesture movements

For phones running Android 10, can you add this feature please

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. put some widget of key of lockscreen plz

this widget just need one tap for make ur phone in mode lock screen. i think its really important for some user have fingerprint in power button

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. per home screen page/app rotation

Some layouts of home screen widgets dont work as well in portrait as they do in landscape, or vice
    versa. It would be nice if each home screen page had a independent option to rotate, or if each widget could use the same spacial coordinates and rotate within them, this would make a widget layout look better in any orientation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to set Default Calendar on "Your Feed" instead of having to chose which calenders to add each event to

when adding an event, instead of asking which calendar to use every time you add an event, allow an option to set Default, and "do not show again" prompt

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow option in Glance tab to prevent widgets from scrolling.

Since the glance tab scrolls, I have to be careful where to scroll to avoid scrolling the widget. It would be nice to prevent widgets from scrolling so that the entire glance tab scrolls and I can see my other cards

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Use default assistant for search widget Microphone action.

Add an option to use the system default voice assistant (or built in text to speech dialog) when clicking the mic icon on the search widget. The current behavior of using the Cortana Text To Speech interface leads to an inconsistent user experience between apps if using any assistant other than Cortana.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Time and weather widget font too small for date

The font size cannot be changed, and padding does not adjust. Might be a bug in padding. I must strain to read the date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 121 122
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base