Add Ability To Use Icon Packs In Arrow
This would give users the option to customize the look of icons in Arrow using icon packs, and to change individual icons.
We have added third party icon pack support in Beta 6. Enjoy :)
I have already described the suggestions above. More include,
1. To be able to hide App labels in app drawer.
2. Able to create folder in app drawer.
3. App shortcuts like in Oreo with dot notifications, people would love it.
4. The opening effect of app drawer to a stock one, such as on Pixels, instead of zooming type.
5. Customize dock better, such as number of icons, cause these are a must ones nowadays.
6. If you could merge Cortana in the Launcher instead of a separate app, it would be great.
7. Make the magazine with more options or subscriptions.
8. Add a color wheel or more number of colors to the theme section.
9. While the homescreens are locked, let the app shortcuts still work or have an option for that cause it's still needed.
10. Make a better GUI for the app dock (below shortcuts) for the WiFi and all. It doesn't suits the launcher, should be done professionally with better icons and customizations, such as no transparent or black.
Hope you guys read the suggestions since I have thought alot on it while writing. I could send you a mock up if you need for some things. In case, you like it. :)
Have a good day.
Icons in the app bar on Startpage sometime don't group into a folder. Instead it stays on top of the app/icon below.
saquib hashmi commented
This version is very smooth to operate.
but need to fix some issues like it doesn't have it's own icon pack. Although it's awesome.
icon s are too small
I wish they added icons for the zombie tsunami example games
please add the landscape mode option and it would be great if comes along with an option of manual override tap button to change orientation and make it transparent with percentage of transparency to be adjustable and also the button's position should be available for toggle on the screen
se debería poder cambiar la imagen de icono por separado al descargar un pack
You would long press on the icon and let's say there would be a edit icon option between delete and info. When you click on it, you can pick another icon for the app. Many launchers actually can do this, it is kind of a basic.
Changing the grid size (number of icons in rows and columns) would add more taste to the current feature of sizing the icons.
Soumyobrata Sen commented
By changing the grid size the desktop will look more densed and beautiful
Please allow us to change the icons for individual apps, I use FOSS apps and they mostly dont have support from custom icon packs
tht would be great
i want this idea
Long press on icon for menu to change indyvidual icons.
Allow option in settings to increase/decrease icon size. I prefer the larger (Google Now Launcher) icons.
i cant agree more！
this should be implemented
Surprised to see that this isn't an option already. Switching back to other launcher because I can't have big icons covering my home screen.
I want this