What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Add Ability To Use Icon Packs In Arrow

This would give users the option to customize the look of icons in Arrow using icon packs, and to change individual icons.

1,830 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rory ConroyRory Conroy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

419 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NIRVANNIRVAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please add the landscape mode option and it would be great if comes along with an option of manual override tap button to change orientation and make it transparent with percentage of transparency to be adjustable and also the button's position should be available for toggle on the screen

• cristiancristian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

se debería poder cambiar la imagen de icono por separado al descargar un pack

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You would long press on the icon and let's say there would be a edit icon option between delete and info. When you click on it, you can pick another icon for the app. Many launchers actually can do this, it is kind of a basic.

• KrutikKrutik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Changing the grid size (number of icons in rows and columns) would add more taste to the current feature of sizing the icons.

Please allow us to change the icons for individual apps, I use FOSS apps and they mostly dont have support from custom icon packs

• DudergroobDudergroob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow option in settings to increase/decrease icon size. I prefer the larger (Google Now Launcher) icons.

Surprised to see that this isn't an option already. Switching back to other launcher because I can't have big icons covering my home screen.

• mycynicalcaressmycynicalcaress commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Icon Packs have more than one option for system icons, and some app icons. The launcher would be more personalized if it included the ability to utilize the customizable features of icon packs.

• Richard StarkeyRichard Starkey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Simple, rather than a 4x horizontal grid, allow for a grid of a different size. Say up to 6x horizontal and 10x vertical, with variations available.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21

Feedback and Knowledge Base