What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Add Ability To Use Icon Packs In Arrow

This would give users the option to customize the look of icons in Arrow using icon packs, and to change individual icons.

1,833 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rory Conroy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

422 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have already described the suggestions above. More include,
        1. To be able to hide App labels in app drawer.
        2. Able to create folder in app drawer.
        3. App shortcuts like in Oreo with dot notifications, people would love it.
        4. The opening effect of app drawer to a stock one, such as on Pixels, instead of zooming type.
        5. Customize dock better, such as number of icons, cause these are a must ones nowadays.
        6. If you could merge Cortana in the Launcher instead of a separate app, it would be great.
        7. Make the magazine with more options or subscriptions.
        8. Add a color wheel or more number of colors to the theme section.
        9. While the homescreens are locked, let the app shortcuts still work or have an option for that cause it's still needed.
        10. Make a better GUI for the app dock (below shortcuts) for the WiFi and all. It doesn't suits the launcher, should be done professionally with better icons and customizations, such as no transparent or black.

Hope you guys read the suggestions since I have thought alot on it while writing. I could send you a mock up if you need for some things. In case, you like it. :)

Have a good day.

• Musti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Icons in the app bar on Startpage sometime don't group into a folder. Instead it stays on top of the app/icon below.

• saquib hashmi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This version is very smooth to operate.
        but need to fix some issues like it doesn't have it's own icon pack. Although it's awesome.

• NIRVAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please add the landscape mode option and it would be great if comes along with an option of manual override tap button to change orientation and make it transparent with percentage of transparency to be adjustable and also the button's position should be available for toggle on the screen

• cristian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

se debería poder cambiar la imagen de icono por separado al descargar un pack

You would long press on the icon and let's say there would be a edit icon option between delete and info. When you click on it, you can pick another icon for the app. Many launchers actually can do this, it is kind of a basic.

• Krutik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Changing the grid size (number of icons in rows and columns) would add more taste to the current feature of sizing the icons.

Please allow us to change the icons for individual apps, I use FOSS apps and they mostly dont have support from custom icon packs

• Dudergroob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow option in settings to increase/decrease icon size. I prefer the larger (Google Now Launcher) icons.

Surprised to see that this isn't an option already. Switching back to other launcher because I can't have big icons covering my home screen.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base