What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Better Weather app

I think the current Weather widget is ok, but the information provided are not detailed enough. For example there is not hourly forecast, or more days forecast. Therefore there is need to use also different weather app.

109 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Michal shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's missing the "Feel like" temperature on the main screen

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

(Italian language) Salve, a parte il fatto che il launcher è fatto veramente bene, devo solo suggerirvi una cosa sul widget del meteo, dall'ultimo aggiornamento è veramente brutto, ripristinate quello di prima per favore, era molto poi bello.
    Grazie per l'attenzione

• Dennis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the functionality and layout Google has in their Weather app (non-transparent, sun power, etc.), please take a look at their app for inspiration!

i would like to see graphical view daily temperature data. Because this way is more simple to understand weather changes.

And weekly weather icons could be bigger, its available to make bigger and it will look better.

Finally my greatest wish! Guys, please, set ability to make weather widget bigger on main screen! Its looks too small now, i want to make shown data bigger!!! i tried to resize it but font is still the same small. Please!

i would like to see graphical view daily temperature data. Because this way is more simple to understand weather changes.

And weekly weather icons could be bigger, its available to make bigger and it will look better.

Finally my greatest wish! Guys, please, set ability to make weather widget bigger on main screen! Its looks too small now, i want to make shown data bigger!!! i tried to resize it but font is still the same small. Please!

my greatest wish! Guys, please, set ability to make weather widget bigger on main screen! Its looks too small now, i want to make shown data bigger!!! i tried to resize it but font is still the same small. Please!

• AK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

detailed information should include a 5 day forecast, feel like temperature, hourly forecast for the day

• dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yeah, I would like the MSN weather app from windows mobile and PC.

Yep, the Windows app is really awesome because it shows weather forecast in hours.

Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base